What are some of your favorites? I'll start.

Just a Little Talk With Jesus: https://youtu.be/4fbuQvoKH9U

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I like that one.

The Old Rugged Cross

Above the Hills of Time

He Lives

When Jesus Comes

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

and although it's not Gospel or a hymn, I have to add this country song:

Jesus, Take the Wheel

Some of my favorites have always been "Amazing Grace", "In The Garden" and "Uncloudy Day".  I know it's not really a gospel song, but I have always loved "Why Me Lord?".  I think it really speaks about the love that Jesus has for us.

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

His Eye is on the Sparrow

He Touched Me

My Heavenly Father Watches Over Me

...and yes, I have a Carrie Underwood favorite too
Something in the Water

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
53 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
54 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service