Liam Strain's Discussions (7,298)

Discussions Replied To (2563) Replies Latest Activity

"The big struggle for me has been coke. I've been mostly successful by replacing it w…"

Liam Strain replied on Wednesday to Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets

32 9 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"I think it's on Hulu as well, if you already have a subscription. But that certainly…"

Liam Strain replied May 19 to TV show about guy with CP called 'Speechless'

4 May 19
Reply by David R.

"I agree it's good to be wary. But I do like evidence before making claims - and so f…"

Liam Strain replied May 19 to Killing weeds in the driveway

25 10 hours ago
Reply by Charles Dodd

""Glyphosate causes cancer"That's not really determined to be true yet. There are cer…"

Liam Strain replied May 19 to Killing weeds in the driveway

25 10 hours ago
Reply by Charles Dodd

"I've been consistently impressed by the Seiko 5 series. This is an 18mm lug, automat…"

Liam Strain replied May 19 to A Very Specific Request For Watch Nerds

3 May 19
Reply by Jack Bauer

"Too tall?"

Liam Strain replied May 18 to I'm not a Samurai and that Makes Me Sad

10 May 19
Reply by Braeden

"How much does the average American know about Greenland? Jokes require at least some…"

Liam Strain replied May 18 to Here's a silly question...

14 May 19
Reply by Lumberjoe

"round-uppropane torch "

Liam Strain replied May 18 to Killing weeds in the driveway

25 10 hours ago
Reply by Charles Dodd

"Another copy paste job - and your last warning. https://www.google.com/search?q=Sur…"

Liam Strain replied May 17 to The Art of Living

2 May 17
Reply by Liam Strain

"Welcome back!"

Liam Strain replied May 15 to I'm back

17 May 20
Reply by Todd McFarland

RSS

Latest Activity

Greatman replied to Buffalo Bill's discussion Show Your Watch(es) in the group Everyday Carry
"How do you keep the watch in motion when you do not wear it on the wrist?"
1 hour ago
Greatman replied to Nick's discussion Die beste Deutsche Filme aller Zeit? in the group Deutsch Sprecher
"Schwer zu sagen, weil es wirklich gute deutsche Filme gibt. Von den etwas älteren würde ich nennen: "Es geschah am hellichten Tag" von 1958 nach einer Idee von Friedrich Dürrenmatt mit Heinz Rühmann und Gerd Fröbe."
1 hour ago
Greatman replied to Chip's discussion Early Music in the group Classical Music
"My favorite early music composers are Tilman Susato and John Dowland."
2 hours ago
Nick H replied to J. Exalto's discussion Globalism in the group The Great Debate
"Some American admins made chinas job of poaching us tech quite easy. http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html"
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to J. Exalto's discussion Globalism in the group The Great Debate
"When Newfoundland joined Canada in 1949, my hometown had numerous industries to supply the home market, including three fully employed foundries making nails, stoves, etc. Fast-forward to the time I was born in the 70s and we have none left. One…"
4 hours ago
"Without jobs how does a country pay for a "generous welfare system"?"
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"Never drink from a Mountain Dew bottle lying on a floorboard."
9 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"How do you know this?"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service