Lumberjoe's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if genuine cry for help or just trolling."

Lumberjoe replied 16 hours ago to Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?

26 59 minutes ago
Reply by Ameretta

""Perhaps we need a stereotype of a flaming - straight male?  But I'm really not sure…"

Lumberjoe replied on Tuesday to Sexual confusion

18 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"My first reaction would be: GHOST TABLE! My second reaction would be: Weird . . ."

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Wedding Remembrance help

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"I used to make music on my computer and it's been published on indie vinyl labels fr…"

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Surprising facts about you

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Pale Horse

""

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Wedding Remembrance help

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"Damaged or not, it sounds like she's just not that into you. And it sounds like it…"

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Ian M

"On that note, related to your other thread about job anxiety, have you considered a…"

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"a) You should talk to a pro about this. b) There are plenty of jobs that are a good…"

Lumberjoe replied on Monday to Job Anxiety - Afraid of getting/keeping a job?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Nick H

"If you read about the pitfalls of waterfall development, which is the opposite of ag…"

Lumberjoe replied Mar 14 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Right."

Lumberjoe replied Mar 14 to Predictions for the 21st Century

29 Mar 14
Reply by Lumberjoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
59 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
2 hours ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
2 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service