King of the Dudes's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Tl;dr: Any reciver that supports 5 or 6 speakers at 8ohm should be ok. Btw, Yamaha…"

King of the Dudes replied on Monday to Audio / Stereo Help Please

2 on Monday
Reply by King of the Dudes

"I think we are overthinking death. I think our self-awareness is tricking us into be…"

King of the Dudes replied on Sunday to Death

11 on Sunday
Reply by King of the Dudes

"First let's get obvious out of the way. Not one micronutrient will help if there's n…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 16 to Distance running diet

2 Feb 16
Reply by Vendetta

"So with all this superiority, what do you think, where's the catch that you're not a…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"This is exactly what it is. But I think this debate is just a distraction from real…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

" Are you sure many people consider this manly? Anyway, what is so superior about you?"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 29 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"Its nice to read that your doing good. It seem like you really pulled best out of si…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 14 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"That's great idea, Forge! And couple of new recipes should freshen things a bit. How…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 12 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"Man, its so simple now. I feel like a complete jackass for not seeing it. I lost rou…"

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"Hm, I dont eat as good as I use to. at second half of December there was no need for…"

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
54 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
55 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service