Tarquin Anstruther's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"My Goodness, glad I didn't meet someone like you. You are childish in your thinking…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 18 to Need advice on the relationships: should I move out and live separately or not

15 Apr 18
Reply by R. Max 2.0

"Hopefully he has learned a lot in the last year about relationships!"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 10 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"I think you are missing the point of what marriage or indeed relationships are all a…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 10 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"I'm afraid it has to be gas! cutting anything more than the smallest patch would be…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 5 to Reel Push Mower vs Gas Powered Mower.

10 Apr 5
Reply by David F.

"the early years up to 12 were wonderful and when they reached adulthood but I hate t…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 27 to Your favorite things about raising a boy

7 Mar 27
Reply by Liam Strain

"Absent or abstinent?  A collage of abstinent sounds like a dull wedding photo"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 21 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"Texting is a crap way to conduct a relationship, perhaps she is busy/preoccupied whe…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"In Ireland people tend to mention deceased relatives either as part of the ceremony…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"There is a modern trend in architecture which creates bathrooms and kitchens without…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 14 to Bathroom window vs. Bathroom vent

5 Mar 14
Reply by Tarquin Anstruther

"your trousers will fall down!"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Feb 8 to I've lost a lot of weight! How should I expect my life to change?

11 Feb 8
Reply by Tarquin Anstruther

RSS

Latest Activity

blackjack posted a discussion

recommend a book

A lot of people ask me which book is my most favorite one, and I always proudly answer them “The Five Thousand Years History”, which is all history about China. This will be a long story for me to read this book. First time I touched this book is when I was 5 years old. My mother bought it to me as my 5-years-old gift. This is a really wonderful present to me,which is opening a history gate to me , a totally innocent boy. I almost forgot the dinner after I read the first page. From then on, I…See More
15 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Sir's discussion The cotton ceiling and other subtleties in the group The Great Debate
"This is an older post but reminds me of when I lived in Montreal for a summer. After it I've decided female beauty has no race. I saw hot women of all races on the streets of that town."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Youtube channels take a crap ton of work actually if you want more than pocket change."
6 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Yeah the only thing I can think of that needs almost no work is capital gains."
6 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Quite. That income of a manner of rent may qualify in the event that minimal effort would be of requirement."
7 hours ago
Sir replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"I'm no expert.  But is any of this really passive?  Got a blog?  People won't come if you don't post.  Store?  You need new products now and then."
7 hours ago
Trevor Corey replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"There's so many ways to acquire passive income: Youtube channel, blog, or even renting out property... First off, what are your key strengths? Are you a good writer? etc Work off that."
7 hours ago
Trevor Corey updated their profile
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service