Tarquin Anstruther's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Absent or abstinent?  A collage of abstinent sounds like a dull wedding photo"

Tarquin Anstruther replied on Tuesday to Wedding Remembrance help

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"Texting is a crap way to conduct a relationship, perhaps she is busy/preoccupied whe…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Ian M

"In Ireland people tend to mention deceased relatives either as part of the ceremony…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"There is a modern trend in architecture which creates bathrooms and kitchens without…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 14 to Bathroom window vs. Bathroom vent

5 Mar 14
Reply by Tarquin Anstruther

"your trousers will fall down!"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Feb 8 to I've lost a lot of weight! How should I expect my life to change?

11 Feb 8

"I can't help but hope that nothing is as bad as it seems "

Tarquin Anstruther replied Feb 3 to Describe Your Ideal America

24 Mar 3
Reply by James B

"With respect to other contributers i would try to make the move by concensus rather…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Jan 17 to I am responsible for co-sleeping

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

"You don't mention the varnishing of the painting, oil paintings should have a varnis…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Jan 17 to How to preserve oil painting

1 Jan 17

"There was a post somewhere about this before which you might be able to find. make y…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Jan 16 to I am responsible for co-sleeping

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

"I wonder if you could discuss it with her without her feeling she was being put in a…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Dec 6, 2016 to Barren marriage?

27 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Mr.JakeShake

RSS

Latest Activity

Eric W left a comment for Dude
"Had a great chat earlier, will have to do it again sometime!"
31 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Shane was an intense purveyor of ad hominem, racism, conspiracy theories, and generally un-sound thought that was increasingly of the alt-right (aka racist/fascist right) variety. His presence stirred a lot of participation, but it wasn't very…"
43 minutes ago
Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Dominic replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"I agree that it's weird as shit but not for shutting it (or anything else) down. If members want to ask about each other's dongs, so be it. I just wonder how to bring in more variety so it moves down the line of AOM hobbies"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"It was a reply to your original post. At its best, it's latent, and at its worst, it is being used for hooking up, or at least for fap material. Both BN and Shirtless should be shut down. It's a creepy eyesore, and makes the whole site…"
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Who are you replying to?"
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"You're not an inconvenience to me but you are right that I don't care. I don't know you, you don't know me, so why on earth should I care how you perceive yourself?"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service