Roberto's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Just over a year ago, we attended my niece's wedding. One thing that surprised me wa…"

Roberto replied Mar 19 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Liam Strain

"At 50, it has recently become the following: Living in the now, allowing God to show…"

Roberto replied Feb 16 to The Little Things

18 Feb 22
Reply by Apollyon

"Dad of 4 here.  What I will share with you is my experience, because advice you will…"

Roberto replied Jan 16 to I am responsible for co-sleeping

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

"For me, men's clothing - early 60's.  Pop music - 60's and 80's, barely tolerated 70…"

Roberto replied Apr 4, 2016 to Decades

31 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Steve Dallas

"There is hope!  My 22 year old nephew, who lives about 20 minutes away from me here…"

Roberto replied Dec 9, 2015 to Living (for however long) with Leukemia - any survivors to talk to?

8 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by D.J. Cardenas

"Not sure your questions deserved the angry responses you received from some, but her…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to Why is having a mission, a purpose in life, a masculine thing? what is the logic behind it?

39 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Sir

"Not sure of your age, but I'm in my late 40's and consider myself a late bloomer.  N…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to In your opinion, why is it better to be born a man than it is a woman? because there are times i hate being born male

89 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Rick Shelton

""I wish the moderators would be more of content quality enforcers than rule enforcer…"

Roberto replied May 25, 2015 to Dealing with Gayness in the Family

13 May 26, 2015
Reply by Vendetta

"My father, who passed away in 2008, was born in 1926, so this story reminded me of h…"

Roberto replied May 15, 2015 to Charles John Sheahan, 1926-2015

7 May 17, 2015
Reply by Luke

"I'm with Tim.  Even more confused after your response to him.  I'm 48 and fail to un…"

Roberto replied May 14, 2015 to New Mastermind Group

33 May 18, 2015
Reply by Johnny P.

RSS

Latest Activity

Eric W left a comment for Dude
"Had a great chat earlier, will have to do it again sometime!"
33 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Shane was an intense purveyor of ad hominem, racism, conspiracy theories, and generally un-sound thought that was increasingly of the alt-right (aka racist/fascist right) variety. His presence stirred a lot of participation, but it wasn't very…"
45 minutes ago
Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Dominic replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"I agree that it's weird as shit but not for shutting it (or anything else) down. If members want to ask about each other's dongs, so be it. I just wonder how to bring in more variety so it moves down the line of AOM hobbies"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"It was a reply to your original post. At its best, it's latent, and at its worst, it is being used for hooking up, or at least for fap material. Both BN and Shirtless should be shut down. It's a creepy eyesore, and makes the whole site…"
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Who are you replying to?"
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"You're not an inconvenience to me but you are right that I don't care. I don't know you, you don't know me, so why on earth should I care how you perceive yourself?"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service