Kit the Odd's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"However, it now sounds like that was an unintentional red herring.  I guess you were…"

Kit the Odd replied 2 hours ago to Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?

26 51 minutes ago
Reply by Ameretta

"I'm not sure what I could say to help, although I'd like to.  It sounds like you are…"

Kit the Odd replied yesterday to Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?

26 51 minutes ago
Reply by Ameretta

"Well, you ended up in what seems to me to be one of the worst possible jobs for some…"

Kit the Odd replied on Monday to Job Anxiety - Afraid of getting/keeping a job?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Nick H

"For a bracket that size you could probably use a knife and a chisel.  Cut on the out…"

Kit the Odd replied Mar 3 to Carving out a place on a bookshelf

17 Mar 9
Reply by Sir

"Maybe their dress uniforms are the appropriate shade of blue?  :) I've got to admit…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 28 to Can we agree that . . .

2 Mar 1
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Makes me wonder if there is a way to run the LDS Gospel Library app off a thumb driv…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 19 to Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds

11 Feb 19
Reply by Kit the Odd

"While I think this is intended to be more of a coming-of-age gift rather than an EDC…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 17 to Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds

11 Feb 19
Reply by Kit the Odd

"One option that would give you the strength, stability, and squareness you want woul…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 17 to Racking

16 Feb 20
Reply by Sir

"You found a good place to work on it. Read the articles, and then go do stuff.  Tha…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 15 to Hi, I'm from Vancouver

4 Feb 15
Reply by Kit the Odd

"I would do whichever you feel will help you grow more.  Really there is nothing magi…"

Kit the Odd replied Feb 15 to 30 Days to a better Man.... Help

9 Feb 16
Reply by Todd McFarland

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
51 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
52 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service