Shannon N. Clark's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't give you too much advice on it other than just to do it. Do whatever helps y…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 20 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

96 Aug 1
Reply by Conor

"Maybe their could be a table with candles and a close relative of each lost family m…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 20 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"No girls that you go to talk to at a bar can damage your confidence any more than so…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 20 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

96 Aug 1
Reply by Conor

"Umm maybe you like to help people? Why not try to find another more healthy outlet f…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 19 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

96 Aug 1
Reply by Conor

"She is very damaged then and I would be patient with her. Six months is a  little lo…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 19 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I think by the end of it white people will be a minority in the United States. I ima…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 12 to Predictions for the 21st Century

29 Mar 14
Reply by Lumberjoe

"The first year is usually by chance. You'll just have to hope it works out. The foll…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 12 to Finding College Roommates

6 Mar 12
Reply by Shannon N. Clark

"I hate windows in bathrooms, but I'm just super paranoid. "

Shannon N. Clark replied Mar 12 to Bathroom window vs. Bathroom vent

5 Mar 14
Reply by Tarquin Anstruther

"https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016P8A1K4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&col…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Dec 14, 2016 to Manly Gifts for Around 30 Bucks?

11 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Jad Asmar

"She might see it as if, the whole time she has liked you, all the way up to then was…"

Shannon N. Clark replied Dec 12, 2016 to The Same Lost Love Story

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Sir

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"What does "failure to meet training standards" usually imply?"
4 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"I'm sorry that you had those experiences Shane. However, it does not mean that people who go to protests or even block a street deserve death. They do not share responsibility for their murder. The murderer has the responsibility.  Death…"
7 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"^^ There is nothing I could add to that. "
8 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"I've noticed two types of people here in the Supply Chain/Lean world. There are those that come up with tons of initiatives. They are amazing at initiatives that are going to save so much money. They have huge fanfair, claim success early, and…"
15 minutes ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"That doesn't say what you're claiming."
26 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Apparently you didn't read where I said, after signing, you have to follow up with what the order actually says. Or perhaps you could just read the statement of the guy resigning...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHTTnu7WsAQG7BB.jpg:large"
31 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
".... When I was 7 the kid I rode home on the bus with was run over by a truck and killed 10 feet away as I watched. Three of the guys I went to high school with, didn't make it out alive. Johnny was leaving the range when someone no one knew…"
32 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Great response, Sir."
49 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service