Jay D's Discussions (920)

Discussions Replied To (451) Replies Latest Activity

"1. You might not see this, but you are way to young for any of those things to be a…"

Jay D replied on Monday to Job Anxiety - Afraid of getting/keeping a job?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Nick H

"Guys... sarcasm! I prefer the agile approach to the old school way.. "Here is your…"

Jay D replied Mar 16 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I started my career as a industrial electrician but i gave up this path with the fin…"

Jay D replied Mar 14 to Looking into a new Profession: Electrician

4 Mar 14
Reply by Jay D

"Ah well, according to my experience with some of our contractors a lot of it just se…"

Jay D replied Mar 14 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Earning your own income in a honest way is what counts. Whether you do it by buildin…"

Jay D replied Mar 6 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Most people arent that good at their work. When i started as a low level manager in…"

Jay D replied Mar 1 to Have you Worked in Companies/Industries with Massive Inefficiency?

3 Mar 1
Reply by Jay D

"I dont agree with your definition of feminine. I like women which are self-reliant,…"

Jay D replied Jan 18 to What kind of woman are you interested in?

46 Feb 10
Reply by J. Exalto

"This hits the nail on the head. Women like this can´t be safed. As washed up as the…"

Jay D replied Jan 12 to I'm going under. I feel like such a loser and it kills me.

25 Feb 17
Reply by terry sperling

"When i did it it was mostly INTJ or ENTJ. Quite strange that so many ohters seem to…"

Jay D replied Jan 12 to Myers-Briggs Personality Types

34 Feb 5
Reply by Ian Wilson

"Most of it is just people being young. The Guy is right saying that they act tough b…"

Jay D replied Jan 3 to Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace

10 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
1 hour ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
2 hours ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
2 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service