Jay D's Discussions (928)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"We already know the answers and it is still to much. That is not just what i say but…"

Jay D replied Apr 6 to Is this a legit reason to squeeze the price?

6 Apr 6
Reply by Jack Bauer

"The system we are replacing is a 4 year old document management system, the database…"

Jay D replied Apr 6 to Is this a legit reason to squeeze the price?

6 Apr 6
Reply by Jack Bauer

"1. You might not see this, but you are way to young for any of those things to be a…"

Jay D replied Mar 20 to Job Anxiety - Afraid of getting/keeping a job?

8 yesterday
Reply by Michael K. Gillespie

"Guys... sarcasm! I prefer the agile approach to the old school way.. "Here is your…"

Jay D replied Mar 16 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I started my career as a industrial electrician but i gave up this path with the fin…"

Jay D replied Mar 14 to Looking into a new Profession: Electrician

5 Mar 30
Reply by manInTheMaking

"Ah well, according to my experience with some of our contractors a lot of it just se…"

Jay D replied Mar 14 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Earning your own income in a honest way is what counts. Whether you do it by buildin…"

Jay D replied Mar 6 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Most people arent that good at their work. When i started as a low level manager in…"

Jay D replied Mar 1 to Have you Worked in Companies/Industries with Massive Inefficiency?

3 Mar 1
Reply by Jay D

"I dont agree with your definition of feminine. I like women which are self-reliant,…"

Jay D replied Jan 18 to What kind of woman are you interested in?

46 Feb 10
Reply by J. Exalto

"This hits the nail on the head. Women like this can´t be safed. As washed up as the…"

Jay D replied Jan 12 to I'm going under. I feel like such a loser and it kills me.

25 Feb 17
Reply by terry sperling

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
"Yea all that.  Blackjack, if you want to discuss things, sure, welcome.  But cutting and pasting post from other sites... let's have this be the last time that happens."
1 hour ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
2 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
"Well this is strange."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
"Atlas Shrugged Dune"
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
"Still copying and pasting - rather than providing your own thoughts?   Google search: Results are interesting. A lot of people use your exact same words, in their entirety. What is the point of this? I'll allow this one, because…"
3 hours ago
Dominic replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"That does give a little bit more credence to what you're saying but what you're saying also isn't terribly relevant. There's no re-doing November 8th.  On the other hand, Fox News released a poll that shows that…"
4 hours ago
Braeden replied to blackjack's discussion recommend a book
"The Man in the High Castle by Phillip K Dick is an excellent read."
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service