Valentin Dikul - Power Juggling in Circus / Валентин Дикуль в цирке (1985)

Valentin Dikul - legendary Russian weightlifter, director of medical and rehabilitation center diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Валентин Дикуль - леге...

Views: 102

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Make that, with one outlier, Western European first world nations."
13 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Unfortunately, the wikipedia article is what my workplace calls a "data dump."  It's a lot of unconnected, but similar figures, with no direct correlation between national data sets, and differing individual data sources within…"
20 minutes ago
Tim replied to Greg S's discussion Brett McKay's pull-up routine in the group Exercise
"I've been doing pull ups consistently for a year and a half now. I started with doing barely 5-6, now I can do about 20 or so (body weight). For me, doing weighted pull ups (using a barbell plate fixed to a weight belt secured around my waist)…"
34 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Carpe-315's discussion she wont leave my brain
"Watch Swingers.  A couple of times if need be.  It's a slightly douchey, but pretty good, movie from the mid-90s that's surprisingly on topic here. Bottom line ... she'll fade from your thoughts when you replace her. …"
35 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Probably true.  As it should be, in my opinion.   Historically, men protect.  Men provide.  Men solve problems, and have the tools to do so.  Men prepare for contingencies.  Men take responsibility for the…"
44 minutes ago
Jason replied to Chris J.'s discussion Running Shirtless Outdoors in the group The Shirtless Man
"Very nice"
48 minutes ago
Jason replied to Chris J.'s discussion Running Shirtless Outdoors in the group The Shirtless Man
"My goal is by next summer (2016) to be in good enough shape and comfortable enough with myself to be able to run outside shirtless."
51 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"Texas.  Also called "Eden" in Hebrew.  God's country. As far as I'm concerned, Texas is it's own animal.  We cover a lot of land.  We like our space.  We're west, deep South, great plains,…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service