Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Carl Ehlert on November 4, 2009 at 9:07am
Damn, that is nutts!! I'll stick with the managable 5.56, 40cal and 9mm. I don't need to shoot bigger, just tighter!!
Breath
Relax
Aim
Squeeze
Shoot

Semper Fidelis

Latest Activity

Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I am partially interested in "a conversation about what history we should teach." But primarily I am interested in what benefits the users here derive from history and what purpose it has for them, either personally or in any broader…"
8 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"The historian could learn much from the novelist."
19 minutes ago
Davis commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Shane, I've followed some of your comments to Rusty. I'm particularly interested in this comment: Ok to begin. Stop doing crunches. Completely and all together. Don't do anymore direct ab work which uses your abs as prime movers. No…"
39 minutes ago
Edward Warden replied to Daniel Benton's discussion Gratest movie themes in the group Film
"Vertigo, Psycho, Brief Encounter, Gone with the Wind, Exodus, Lawrence of Arabia, Chariots of Fire, The Godfather, Jaws, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. "
1 hour ago
Steve Cole posted a discussion

Hello!

Good evening, everyone! My name is Steve (or Steven, if you're like my fiance and are particular about that sort of thing). I'm a writer and illustrator who works as a school custodian in the spare time between daydreaming about how to make a living scrawling and drawing. For about three years, I've been an avid reader of AoM. My first exposure was given by a very bearded buddy of mine who, in his mockery of my inability to grow a proper beard, sent me a link to the AoM "How to Grow a Manly…See More
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"You know, I did invite you over. You gonna RSVP or what?"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Regular Joe's discussion How To Spot An AoM Noob
"No. I am."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Fiction is more fun than what ever you have going on."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service