Spoof on the Phoenix Fire Department 800MHz Radio system. How these guys kept a straight face for so long is beyond me.

Views: 75

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Jon Kramer's discussion Front Squat Woes
"Too much volume. What's your training experience? What are your goals?"
28 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Vedant Dev Sharma's discussion Curly Hair : A Gift and a Curse
"It's probably perfectly healthy. It's just a genetic trait that is not common in your community. I have the palest skin, but it sounds like my hair texture is similar to yours. I find advice meant for Blacks can be helpful. Here's…"
1 hour ago
Al Salil posted a discussion

Girlfriend in University?

Hi there, I'm new here, so I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm turning 18 next month, and I've never had a girlfriend (never even kissed) and I'm in my second semester in the University. There are a lot of cute girls around, and I've thought of asking one out and dating too; I'm a lil bit scared to do that, and I'm also worried about the effect(s) dating might have on my academic performance. I also feel I'm too young to have a girlfriend, as most of the cute girls-those I have…See More
1 hour ago
Al Salil updated their profile
1 hour ago
Regular Joe commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
1 hour ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion Learn a new language for free!
"Level 10 Swedish.  "
2 hours ago
Will replied to Nathan DeParis's discussion Lessons From Odin
"I think it could be, but need not be.  You could mentor someone in how to give presentations/renovate houses/whatever."
2 hours ago
Profile IconAl Salil and George B joined Tookie's group
Thumbnail

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service