Spoof on the Phoenix Fire Department 800MHz Radio system. How these guys kept a straight face for so long is beyond me.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Mike S. replied to Titus Techera's discussion Mr. Tyson, the clown in the group The Great Debate
"One of Neil deGrasse Tyson's (I'll refer to him as NdGT) spiels is to point out scientific errors in speeches and movies. He typically posts this kind of stuff in his Twitter feed. He is one of the leading public figures advocating for…"
8 minutes ago
sebenza replied to Daniel's discussion What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?
"i think auto electrician for the future ."
16 minutes ago
Harry David replied to Chad's discussion What does being hairy mean to you? in the group Hairy Men
"I like being hairy too.  There is a very masculine feeling with it.  I have hair on my whole body except my ass...go figure."
3 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Daniel's discussion What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?
"Gloryhole Squeegee operator at the San Francisco Heavy Petting zoo. "
4 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Daniel's discussion What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?
"Plumber, as I hear all you need to know is that "water runs downhill". And don't chew your fingernails. "
4 hours ago
"Just depends on where your talents are. "
4 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to John Muir's discussion Determining Retail and Wholesale Pricepoints
"Depends on the product, and widely.  In the wine business, it's roughly a third everytime it changes hands (in the U.S.) (with the exception of restaurants, which serve by the glass at about 150 percent, in general)  My advice based…"
4 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Regular Joe's discussion G-Spot Officially Declared A Myth
"The G spot certainly exists.   It is located anywhere that I touch a woman. "
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service