Bryan Callen is an actor, stand-up comedian, and host of his own podcasts: The Bryan Callen Show and The 10-Minute Podcast, with co-hosts Will Sasso and Chri...

Views: 70

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Conor's discussion I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.
"Journaling, counseling, reading relevant books, ManKind Project, Codependents Anonymous,  talking here or IRL, inner child work... if it's a big enough deal to merit it, try everything in sight til something works."
19 minutes ago
Wes McArthur replied to 2risewhenfallen's discussion Have you Worked in Companies/Industries with Massive Inefficiency?
"I cannot be certain, but I suspect the frustration I have felt in the criminal justice system is comparable. It is not only inefficient, but at times borders on the farcical."
2 hours ago
Wes McArthur replied to Kerim Oğuzcan Yenidünya's discussion Is to dwell on a subject manly?
"I concur with salt. If it's a traumatic event we are discussing, then I would say take the steps you need to put it behind you. In other words, if you cannot alter it then it's probably best to drive on...just my humble opinion."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"What is Mic? I'm thinking of things like Richard Spencer replacing his Pepe emoji with a milk emoji.  I'm always inquisitive. "
2 hours ago
Conor replied to Conor's discussion I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.
"Thank you, i feel a bit better now, i had a weekend away from everything and it made me feel better. As i said above i saw her when i went to town with another guy and it made me feel really bad at first and then i felt anger so when i ran into them…"
3 hours ago
Conor replied to Conor's discussion I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.
"I know it's stupid and that i just make up excuses for her to justify her behaviour towards me, i know this in my mind but in my heart i just ignore it somehow... I actually went away this weekend to an old friend i haven't seen for a…"
3 hours ago
"Ah, okay. I will try to stay away from it all together to be honest."
3 hours ago
"And how do i focus on this, what can i do? I feel totally lost right now."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service