Bryan Callen is an actor, stand-up comedian, and host of his own podcasts: The Bryan Callen Show and The 10-Minute Podcast, with co-hosts Will Sasso and Chri...

Views: 68

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Naveen's discussion Information needed for proper Sandbaglifting technique
"Cool. Luck to you."
10 minutes ago
Naveen replied to Naveen's discussion Information needed for proper Sandbaglifting technique
"Okay I can think I can go with that. Thx for your explanation.  The sandbags are just a temporary cheap Alternative for going  to the gym. Besides it`s much more fun than free weights because every repitition feels like wrestling and you…"
27 minutes ago
Shane replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Am I a sexist? in the group The Great Debate
"That would make you a fetishist, not a racist."
57 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Am I a sexist? in the group The Great Debate
"Only if you demand they add a wrestling scene"
1 hour ago
Daniel replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Am I a sexist? in the group The Great Debate
"Am I racist for wanting an all Chinese midget cast version of Ghostbusters?"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Naveen's discussion Information needed for proper Sandbaglifting technique
"Foot position: Toe up to a wall.  Squat down and touch the floor between your feet.  That's your power lifting position. Squats.  Deadlifts.  It's also your back position for pretty much everything. Stand…"
1 hour ago
UrbaNick6 joined Ben's group
2 hours ago
UrbaNick6 replied to UrbaNick6's discussion Tiny House Living
"I know off hand that Noblesville, Indiana has a minimum 1 acre lot for R-1, which is suburban indeed. Even if the minimum is set at that 5-7,000 mark, how often do you think that occurs in an area that has little physical barriers to building…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service