Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Leto Atreides II on September 3, 2014 at 11:37am

Off your meds again?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 11:09am

Wishful thinking, like all my haters. Join the long line of them Mike.

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 11:05am

You did fart, didn't you?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 10:58am

We both know that isn't the reason of your negative attitude here today, you envy me and it is rather clear.

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 10:51am

I know, right? I'm super pissed that Jennifer Anniston got married and didn't even consult me.

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 10:45am

Jealousy is terrible, get well soon Mike. 

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 10:40am

Not sure if fruitcake or bad comedian... either way: Booooooo, you suck!

Comment by Josh Allen on September 2, 2014 at 2:42pm

I don't understand. Speak plainly.

Comment by Leto Atreides II on September 2, 2014 at 2:40pm

Did you fart?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 2, 2014 at 2:39pm

Excuse me?

Latest Activity

Leto Atreides II commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"I still think he's a class project from a freshman sociology class."
45 seconds ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"It's a struggle, and yes, our kids come first. Maybe do a quick bodyweight session at home? Circuit training can kick your ass with some very simple movements."
3 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"I don't care about feedback, feedback does not make the champion. Its like waxing a Ford before a car show, sure its going to give it some shine but it will never be a Lexus."
4 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"Going to the gym was easier when Ayden was little, but now with homework, etc. I find it difficult to take an hour and a half from my schedule.  I know I have to fit something back in."
5 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"
8 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"Jack, I'm of the mind that he's just playing a joke and I'm just going along."
8 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"That's why I started SLOWLY. For me it was a twenty minute gym visit twice a week. An occasional run. I gradually worked my schedule to what I do now. It took me years."
10 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
""something has to be forfeited".  The question is what.  If you're parking your ass on the couch for two or three hours each evening then it's obvious what needs to be forfeited, but if you're constantly busy with…"
11 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service