Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Leto Atreides II on September 3, 2014 at 11:37am

Off your meds again?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 11:09am

Wishful thinking, like all my haters. Join the long line of them Mike.

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 11:05am

You did fart, didn't you?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 10:58am

We both know that isn't the reason of your negative attitude here today, you envy me and it is rather clear.

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 10:51am

I know, right? I'm super pissed that Jennifer Anniston got married and didn't even consult me.

Comment by Josh Allen on September 3, 2014 at 10:45am

Jealousy is terrible, get well soon Mike. 

Comment by Mike S. on September 3, 2014 at 10:40am

Not sure if fruitcake or bad comedian... either way: Booooooo, you suck!

Comment by Josh Allen on September 2, 2014 at 2:42pm

I don't understand. Speak plainly.

Comment by Leto Atreides II on September 2, 2014 at 2:40pm

Did you fart?

Comment by Josh Allen on September 2, 2014 at 2:39pm

Excuse me?

Latest Activity

Will added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Hilary '16

Who is she, anyway?  Where does she fit in the spectrum?Will she try?  And does she have a chance?What made me think of this topic is a video clip I found recently. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/24/Hillary-Dont-Let-Anybody-Tell-You-That-Businesses-Create-JobsSee More
57 minutes ago
Aus Man joined Stephen Larsen's group
Thumbnail

Banya Men!

Though they aren't common in the United States, Jjimjilbangs, Banyas, Onsens, and Hamams are a great places to hang out.  This is a group for men comfortable in their own skin and appreciate the eastern ideas of public bath houses.See More
1 hour ago
Will replied to Joshua Wolf's discussion Fraternal orders for young men?
" It's to be less stinky."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Liam's discussion Advice on which translation of The Bible to read in the group Christian Men
"without something more specific, ill keep using kjv.  though i get why people fine it too tough."
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"My reply was to Regular Joe's post where he called you out for the dumbass game you play. Not sure why that warrants a thank you."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Joshua Wolf's discussion Fraternal orders for young men?
"This sounds a little like back to the land or self sufficiency.  Sounds fine to me.  are women welcome?  they are as interested in that kind of thing as men. Mother Earth News used to be a good resource for this sort of thing."
1 hour ago
Josh Allen replied to Joshua Wolf's discussion Fraternal orders for young men?
"Never heard of Axe Throwing although it sounds interesting I can't see the point in it."
2 hours ago
Josh Allen replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"Thank you."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service