Jack Dempsey vs Gene Tunney - The Long Count (1927)

It is one of boxing's most talked about incidents. In 1926, boxing master Gene Tunney outpointed slugger Jack Dempsey in Philadelphia to win the world heavyw...

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Wolf & Iron replied to Dion Draper's discussion Delighted to make your acquaintance
"Welcome Draper! Thanks for serving!"
5 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Rick McGuire's discussion Mission Call Packing and other stuff in the group LDS Men
"Just wondering how the trip went (or is going). Post up an update, if you like. "
5 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Jake R.'s discussion Opinions About Millennials Getting Married Young(er)?
8 minutes ago
Thomas Todd Johns joined Robert Disque's group
Thumbnail

LDS Men

A place to fellowship and discuss the issues of being an LDS man in today’s world.
12 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Donald S's discussion What to do when you stop making love with your girl/wife
"In some cases it's directly attributed to contact with small amounts of gold, silver or platinum."
15 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Jake R.'s discussion Opinions About Millennials Getting Married Young(er)?
"Here's a solid article on the matter.  Longwinded, but worthwhile ... Hey, Young People:  Now's the time to get married and have kids ... Matt…"
19 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Donald S's discussion What to do when you stop making love with your girl/wife
"I'm unclear what this means.  She doesn't need hormone therapy.  But, getting off of hormones may help.  Everybody's sex drive depends on hormones.  You put her on hormones to screw with her fertility,…"
26 minutes ago
Curtis replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I think all of the above.  That said, I appreciate where you're coming from."
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service