758665_527966687253581_364976643_n

Views: 150

Comment by Cecil on April 6, 2014 at 9:06am

How much was you lifting?

Comment by Ben on April 6, 2014 at 3:22pm
That was 335 pounds a year ago. My max is 400 now.
Comment by Tyler on April 6, 2014 at 4:04pm

That's pretty tough bro, my max is 30kg!

Comment by Pale Horse on April 10, 2014 at 4:57pm

HAHAHAHAa

Comment by Michael D. Denny on April 10, 2014 at 6:33pm

Do you usually use such a short stroke when you lift heavy? 

Comment by Ben on April 11, 2014 at 5:07pm

@Michael D. Denny: Like it says this was a year ago, I was pretty sloppy because It was my first time w/ that weight. But yeah, I used to do short strokes but now id say its avg.

Comment by Michael D. Denny on April 17, 2014 at 5:21pm

Right on. For whatever reasons, I feel a lot better with slow movements and really going for every inch of range of motion. I would compare the sensation with stretching or yoga. I try to really stretch the full range of motion on a lift. 

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Consulted the woman in my house:  showed her the pic.  She snorted.  One vote for "OMG this is dumb.""
9 minutes ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Time will tell... but we have to be willing to listen.  Trends are clear.  Poll numbers are up.  Winding up voting for Hillary becomes less likely when cops and civilians are attacked and her supporters, or at least Trump's…"
11 minutes ago
Shane replied to Vendetta's discussion A Conversation Worth Having on Gender Identity. in the group The Great Debate
"Gender queer. You can say it. It's a name they came up with. Liam was objecting to me calling them Bernie supporters. And you have seen that group. They're the ones making the noise."
13 minutes ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"West Virginia is nothing like Colorado (which didn't have a popular vote) and is similar to Pennsylvania, only slightly less retarded with the ballot: "Tuesday 10 May 2016: All 34 of West Virginia's delegates to the Republican…"
25 minutes ago
Art replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"Always in good taste"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"Sounds very elegant. Just be sensible to the weather and what you will be doing."
1 hour ago
Larrikin Dan replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"Well, the grey is liable for stains; but otherwise that's what a lot of people still wear. I myself don suit pants and a tucked dress shirt with a nice belt and shoes sometimes; it's a classic style that's not really going anywhere."
1 hour ago
J replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"not a problem at all. what you wear becomes a trademark for you....so go right ahead."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service