First Boy Scout Trip

Views: 11

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Spinne's discussion Music Thread
"Don't dig on my weightlifting music."
1 hour ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Spinne's discussion Music Thread
"Alright, so these guys are pretty popular. They come around the early 2000s with pretty frowned upon bands. But I find this concert to be a pretty awesome/different format, so might as well give it a shot even if you might not have liked the band…"
1 hour ago
"Five Finger Death Punch is such a cheesy band, but I dig them now and then. "
1 hour ago
"Glad you dug it. "
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Lumberjoe's discussion How Do I Do This?
"Provided Vendetta is right that you drive a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (looks right) ... the guy in this video just pries them up (skip to video 4). Doesn't seem to use much…"
2 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Lumberjoe's discussion How Do I Do This?
"Sorry, for some reason the pictures aren't working for me. Let me try this. https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2010_Mitsubishi_Outlander_ES_2.4L_4_Cyl./battery/replace_battery ; This might work better."
2 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Lumberjoe's discussion How Do I Do This?
"The battery is over here... See first picture. I feel like you should just be able to pop that tube off easy enough. https://cck-dl.s3.amazonaws.com/2010%20Mitsubishi%20Outlander%20ES%202.4L%204%20Cyl.%2FBattery%20Locate%20-%20Part%203.png"
2 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Lumberjoe's discussion How Do I Do This?
"What kind of car is it? Most of the time, when I run into weird car idiosyncrasies like that, there's a YouTube video with some mechanic that explains it. Do a search on replacing the battery or removing the intake from exactly that model…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service