I guess I missed some fun this weekend. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Pale Horse on March 3, 2014 at 1:22pm

Don't worry about Walt. Someone peed in his corn flakes.

Latest Activity

Mikhail E. joined Lightbringer's group
Thumbnail

Martial Artists

For martial artists of all stripes, Eastern, Western, or in between.
11 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Not sure of your definition of crackpot but what I am is a doctor who currently works in a psychiatric hospital. giving the power to decide if someone can or cannot own a firearm to a government psychologist would not only be a waste of tax dollars…"
3 hours ago
Dakota Caraway replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"The Californians seem to be around the Austin and Houston area."
5 hours ago
Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Nah, he wouldn't speak for the chump change Sarah gets...only 6 figures for The Donald's whizzdumb?"
7 hours ago
Specs replied to Alberto's discussion Buying Arrows - Any experienced archers out there?
"There's a lot of factors in that.  What are you doing with the bow? Are you just shooting targets, if so any of those will work.  On mine I just have a variety.  I would say get some good lightweight, middle, and heavyweight in a…"
8 hours ago
Milo Morris replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"You've made some very generalized statements that were true for most black people depending on which decade you want to discuss. And while the ability from blacks to pull themselves up by their bootstraps has been hampered by many elements, the…"
8 hours ago
Randy commented on Clayton Davis's group The Manly Art of Amateur (Ham) Radio
"I got 31/35 on the General exam on 8-29-15. KE0EUV /AG. "
9 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"Sounds very urban and vital. I enjoy country life; people are more or less the same, usually polite and I don't have to dance around issues of race, culture or orientation, though people really tend to leave each other alone anyway."
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service