Why was Jesus tempted? Have you ever thought about that? http://j.mp/1cw7ihv

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Pale Horse on January 4, 2014 at 9:24pm

I have, actually.  It was to show us that if He, as a human, can resist temptation by holding on to God's Word, so can we.  "For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted." -Hebrews 2:17

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Well damn, should have researched that a bit better, I used old information."
7 minutes ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
35 minutes ago
Kit the Odd replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"I object politically!"
44 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"He probably wants to expand Guantanom, too. For all the republicans he plans on sending there. Thanks Obama Raúl."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"Is this the same feminist gnostic from before?"
1 hour ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"And what goes from Russia to Cuba is usually charity; they don't depend on Cuba for money. In fact, Russia buys fuckloads of sugar cane products from Cuba as veiled charity since Russia doesn't actually need sugar; it has fuckloads of its…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"I see what you're saying, and I agree. But it does seem odd, considering what they represented."
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"That's a thought - but Cubans use Venezuelan oil"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service