Religion: This world's inoculation to keep poor lost sinners from acquiring a real relationship with Jesus Christ, the true and living God.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Things You Hate
"I thought it was better. What they can do with CGI is unfreakinreal"
20 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to Sir's discussion The red pill
"That said my views as of now are thus follows:.1 - I tend to be biased toward anything politically incorrect simply because it's politically incorrect; I view excessive political correctness as a problem.Regarding the "Roosh V"…"
31 minutes ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"And now you know the definition of "cuckservative"."
47 minutes ago
Brian S replied to Brandon's discussion Tattoos
"I want to get tatted. A shoulder. half sleeve would be good. I wear a suit to work and I roll my sleeves up but having a tatt wouldn't change how I dress ."
55 minutes ago
Brian S replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"I would say, dress appropriately. Work is work, weekend is weekend, beach is beach."
59 minutes ago
Sir replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Well, this guy's depressed.  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/29/opinion/if-not-trump-what.html?ref=opinion&_r=0 tl;dr:  Trump's going to win.  The best Republican response is to think about something other than national…"
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Things You Hate
"I'm a freak!  Snork! But seriously, is it as good as the original?"
2 hours ago
Red Garland replied to Red Garland's discussion Losing out in a competition
"Once again, thank you very much for your input. Throughout this time I've come to notice that getting out of such a rut is a one day at a time, one thought at a time, one feeling at a time sort of struggle - the symptoms come and go, there are…"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service