watching the Stanley Cup Finals and wishing the refs would just let em fight it out lol

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

A. Benningfield updated their profile
17 minutes ago
Tim replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt
"Check out the book, "Feeling Good" by David Burns, MD. Easy read, helpful strategies to help you break out of a funk or manage (if it is deeper) depression. Has helped me a lot. Start with this checklist / questionnaire to…"
19 minutes ago
Sean Mullen replied to Aaron Cooper's discussion Beyond Einstein in the group The Great Debate
"A joule is a Newton metre. Not force x mass x distance. kg x m2/s2 = Newton x metre.  Work done = force x distance = (Mass x acceleration) x distance.  F=ma is always relevant. "
19 minutes ago
Shane replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt
"One of the things I've noticed about myself is that I'm so introverted I quite literally can't tell when I'm slipping from quiet contemplation into depressed rumination. It happens so gradually I don't know where that line…"
30 minutes ago
Karl Helweg commented on Russel G.'s group Men of the Dutch Oven
"Just a nice old Dutch oven picture. "
35 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion More Cake News About Gays in the group The Great Debate
"If it's a gay cake, is it attracted to other cakes of the same gender?"
41 minutes ago
Rob Gronkowski posted a discussion

Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt

After reading up on examples of depression, I think I have it. Actually I know I have it. Some short points:-20 years old, not currently in school.-Addicted to junk foods, mainly greasy cheeseburgers-Gained a bunch of weight (6'1 230)-Rarely talk to people anymore except close friends-When not working, I isolate myself in my room and just surf the web-Everything is black and white, I don't have any hobbies, I don't get enjoyment out of anythingThose are just some of the minor things. I don't…See More
43 minutes ago
Clay left a comment for Cory Ross
"Hey Cory, Welcome to AoM!"
49 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service