Men, lead your wives the way Christ leads the Church? "...While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" -Rom 5:8.<br /> http://ning.it/11oCDPr

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Demetri Martinez's discussion Falling in Love Hurts
"You're WAY over-analyzing, and its pissing her off.  Stop it, or she's going to walk.  And, even it didn't piss her off, it looks desperate and unconfident.  Women don't like desperate and unconfident. You need to…"
2 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"This didn't make it to where it was supposed to go.  This follows Liam's response to Josh about the days of the week not corresponding to the physical location of certain astronomic bodies."
4 minutes ago
Christopher R Mallow replied to Matthew Perry's discussion How to avoid looking like a hipster in the group Manly Hats!
"By the way, both you and your compadre look excellent in your hats. Very nice, very well done. (I love your jacket, too.) "
6 minutes ago
Christopher R Mallow replied to Matthew Perry's discussion How to avoid looking like a hipster in the group Manly Hats!
"Don't get me wrong...I have nothing against the driving cap per se. It's just becoming difficult to differentiate the style from the...uh...genre? Lifestyle? Look? Well, you get the idea. "
7 minutes ago
Pedro Angel Serrano posted a photo
9 minutes ago
Fernando joined Brett Balcar's group
Thumbnail

Film

Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases
18 minutes ago
Vanquish Guy left a comment for C. Ray
"Welcome man! In chicago as well"
23 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"I thought it was pretty clear and as I'm not a teacher I can't explain it any better.  Liam's post was more on the mark regarding the physical space you have to travel to get to the moon."
25 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service