Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Will's discussion Moral relativism in the group The Great Debate
"Of all that I said, you could only reply to me saying I don't give a shit about the philosophers?"
4 minutes ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Jack M.'s discussion What book do you think is worth re-reading and why?.
"I don't know what is it about the hobbit, but it does bring out that in people who read it. I got my Libraries ancient copy, on virtue of being the only one to read it again and again!"
9 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to East London Gent's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"She did you a favour. The only thing that will fix your feelings now is time. But you can alleviate them by surrounding yourself with friends, being socially active, trying out new things, etc. You're better off this way. And you're 90%…"
16 minutes ago
William Reed replied to Jack M.'s discussion What book do you think is worth re-reading and why?.
"I didn't scroll through all the replies, but mine is the Hobbit. I've read it probably 8 times now. The only book I've ever read more than once. Believe it or not, it sparked my love of the outdoors :)"
21 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to George Gibbs's discussion Where to Travel?
"If you plan on flying anywhere, that doesn't leave you with many options other than perhaps Central or South America. "
28 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Will's discussion Moral relativism in the group The Great Debate
"I don't have to think of God and sure as shit don't have to think of a greatest human being. There is no otherwise, I just don't. Morality is merely the rules that society places on the individuals that reside within said society.…"
30 minutes ago
David F. replied to Rob --'s discussion 22 year old wanting a style change?
"Well said!"
35 minutes ago
David F. replied to Rob --'s discussion 22 year old wanting a style change?
"If you are buying clothing, go with dockers/chinos, dress shoes like brogues or a loafer of some sort. The cost for the pants is about the same, as it the cost in changing shoes."
40 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service