Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

René Eichhorn joined Christopher McLaughlin's group
Thumbnail

Bald Men

a group for bald men you are manly enough to show there shiny cranium! Weather by choice by shaving their head, or not by choice, and don't cover it with a hat.
25 minutes ago
René Eichhorn joined Jamie Fellrath's group
Thumbnail

Velo Men

For men who realize that nothing is manlier than using real man-power for transportation: get on a bicycle!See More
26 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"Porche, the sports car ... not porch, where you sit in a rocking chair, smoke cigars, drink sweet iced tea, and watch the sunset. Just noticed the lack of clarity in that one. JB"
39 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"Why do you think porches are girly looking? Agree with you about picture taking. It's annoying to have three different family members (all women) snapping a photo every two minutes every time we have a get together. Just let us fellowship in…"
51 minutes ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Not my fault you don't read past the headline. The very first sentence said the drought was over. Nothing in that article contradicted anything I said. Rainfall and snowpack are back to pre drought conditions, but the land is still dry."
1 hour ago
Max Z joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
1 hour ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Have a good day Shane."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"NO SHIT?!?!??!!?!!?"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service