Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Drew Wood replied to Zach.'s discussion Body Weight Excercises in the group Exercise
"This guy at Fortress is amazing at getting great results without weights, he is originally from Russia where street and park workouts to stay in shape are very common. He has some great, simple tips and exercises all free, NO gym fees!…"
15 minutes ago
Profile IconAl C and Daniel Rodriguez joined Buffalo Bill's group
Thumbnail

Everyday Carry

A group to discuss those objects we carry every day, and the balance between utility, effectiveness, and sentimentality.
23 minutes ago
East London Gent updated their profile
1 hour ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pickup Lines
"(To a girl that said she's caramel, not chocolate) "Are you a caramel covered strawberry? Lemme have a bite...""
2 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Buffalo Bill's discussion Show Your EDC, Gentlemen in the group Everyday Carry
"What I tend to carry: A bag,  A deck of cards, Keys,  Leatherman  Wave multitool and sheath, A flash drive, Wallet with ID, Metrocard, and Debit card, Pen, Glasses case with spare glasses and cleaning silk. A charger and cord. And not…"
2 hours ago
Shawn Steinschreiber commented on James Machamer's group Freemasonry
"Well I can tell you this joining the masons has been a bucket list item for many years it was very important to me, and thus the lodge I chose is also. I did not just choose it out of practicality. It was because of the people that would be teaching…"
4 hours ago
Phil Penten replied to Buffalo Bill's discussion Show Your EDC, Gentlemen in the group Everyday Carry
"Morning, Since posting my original EDC kit, I've added a small torch (Photon Freedom Micro.) I do have a larger Victorinox SwissChamp, but I live in the UK and (although I'm legally allowed to own a blade up to 3" in length)…"
5 hours ago
Nikita Borisov left a comment for Brett McKay
"Thank you so much!"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service