Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Will replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"We learn that there are other ways of thinking beyond our own.  (At least, if we do it right.)  I don't think we get that from current events.  It's too easy to deceive yourself into thinking that when (say) a Muslim says,…"
17 minutes ago
Will replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"Right, Rick, I was thinking of South Koreans.  If slavery's awesome, Kim only needs to emigrate to PDRK to experience it firsthand. I won't respond to Kim's post directly.  Someone proposing slavery for others can't…"
30 minutes ago
David K. replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"When she gets sacked, we'll see if it was a good idea. There's going to be quite a big mass disparity, no getting around that."
30 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"Female football league? If so, more power to her. But there's no way I would play football against a lady. I would rather forfeit."
1 hour ago
Satanist Dan replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"If she can make the cut...no reason to bar her. "
2 hours ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for Rusty Rogers
"looking good there Rusty"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"Title IX is overall a good thing. I find it odd that she made QB, "throws like a girl" is a physiological statement. But, good on her for making the cut."
2 hours ago
Pat Bohm replied to John P's discussion Food Recipe Blogs?
"This is my go-to whenever cooking is involved: http://kirbiecravings.com/recipe-index-visual The mug-cake-things are to die for, and super simple."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service