Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Cisco Carson on February 4, 2013 at 5:14pm

Awww, you're sweet toots. What you're trying to say is lost on me (I'm a Diva? You know a Diva I'd be interested in?), but I know your heart of fool's gold is in the right place.

Comment by Marlie on February 4, 2013 at 1:02pm

It's too bad you're not into Divas 'cause Cisco there is the most FAAABulous one of them all.

Comment by Cisco Carson on February 4, 2013 at 1:41am

My mistake. It's Margie, not Maggie. I don't want a 'Maggie' to read this and say "I drip over what?!"

Comment by Cisco Carson on February 4, 2013 at 1:16am

As far as I know there are only two ladies here. Maggie who drips over black Republicans and Rebekah who's presence here is like an ice cube in a corn field.

Comment by Brian Splash on February 4, 2013 at 12:40am
Saying that in here is like wolf whistling at a building site !

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Sir's discussion The Cost Disease in the group The Great Debate
"That's why medical costs keep going up.  Un/underinsured go to the hospital and never pay their bills.  Just google what your county hospital writes off in a year in unpaid hospital bills...So hospitals raise their costs across the…"
44 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
""Why not?  I can decide that someone that pulls a gun in McDonalds over poor quality McNuggets is over-reacting, why can't I decide that getting someone fired and publicly castigated for properly using the word "niggardly"…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion The Cost Disease in the group The Great Debate
"I know why it's that way with tuition. I'm sure that it's for the same reason in most of, if not all, those other categories you listed. The government is constantly giving young men and women money to "help" them pay for…"
2 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"Why not?  I can decide that someone that pulls a gun in McDonalds over poor quality McNuggets is over-reacting, why can't I decide that getting someone fired and publicly castigated for properly using the word "niggardly" is…"
2 hours ago
David R. replied to Drew's discussion Women with body image issues
"As a side bar, I was told years ago that when Playgirl magazine was first published, men for the first time got to feel what it's been like for women forever it seems.  (No one of either gender can compete with the perfect air-brushed…"
3 hours ago
Lumberjoe replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
""I'll also add: if there needs to be a change, the leaders of the change should be members of the group. For self-appointed guardians to decide for other ethnicities what they should be offended by seems pretty demeaning." "Of…"
3 hours ago
David R. replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"The whole "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" thing is B.S.  I remember meeting a woman in her 80s a few years ago who shared with me that when she was a child she was called ugly, and that stuck with…"
3 hours ago
David R. replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"Those times when I hear (even in the 21st century!) someone use "Jew" as a verb really upsets me (I am not Jewish).  C'mon, people.  "The times, they are a-changin' " is the truth, and many of those changes…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service