Ready to begin my meditation practice

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Fabricante replied to Fabricante's discussion Going For a Systems Engineering Masters
"And Cyber security is cryptography and data security?"
35 minutes ago
Sir replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Interested in Engineering-Any Knowledgeable Guys?
"You've got to be kidding. I hope."
55 minutes ago
Braeden P.D. replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Interested in Engineering-Any Knowledgeable Guys?
"Thanks for the advice David."
59 minutes ago
Kit the Odd replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"The shotgun blast to the abdomen was making it difficult for Mikey to climb out of the pool."
1 hour ago
Mongoose replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Wow, perfect caption!"
2 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"So that's why you wait 30 minutes to swim after eating."
2 hours ago
Mongoose replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Yea, on their website, I said that it appeared like that turtle just had a loose bowel movement ...and is rather pleased with himself over it."
3 hours ago
M. replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Or: "Slow and Steady... C'mon, it worked with that rabbit... Slow and steeeeady! Yes!!! Hey Marla, grab me some toilet paper!""
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service