Ready to begin my meditation practice

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"Yeah, that's why I added the "if it's true".  She admitted to cheating on past boyfriends ... so she had it in her before... JB"
5 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"But I do live my life via smartphone. Neither my laptop or tablet have even been turned on in a month. That's one of the advantages to smartphones.... you get a full keyboard."
7 minutes ago
Will replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion 2014 Midterm Elections in the group The Great Debate
"They're expected to take the Senate, but by a hair.  Without a supermajority in both Houses, they won't be able to pass anything Obama dislikes, and he will dislike anything that would slow the rush to bankruptcy, prevent massive vote…"
10 minutes ago
Josh Allen replied to Will Whitson's discussion Bloggers, how do you promote your site?
10 minutes ago
Will replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"I still don't know that gf cheated.  Or that she didn't.  We have hearsay so far. If she cheated, you can be thankful you found out before you married her. If she didn't, you need a new set of friends."
15 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
""Hit the road, Jack, and don't look back.""
19 minutes ago
David K. replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Well, that rules out shrooms and the ghost pepper"
20 minutes ago
Wasatch replied to Will Whitson's discussion Bloggers, how do you promote your site?
"Blogs are like coffee kiosks. There's only a few quality ones that are worth visiting more than once.  "
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service