Counterfeits, counterfeits counterfeits! This site is overrun with counterfeit men!

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Shane's discussion Government Services in the group The Great Debate
"Agreed. People who want to talk about the effects of numbers on society on one hand while also denigrating sociology on the other. "
30 seconds ago
Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Bulk Shopping For Staples
"Safeway and Lucky have already done the basic math for you.  It's posted on the shelf tags.  A buy 3 get 2 or a 5 for the price of 3 deal is easy in the head math.  (Says the guy who squeaked through his collegiate maths courtesy…"
1 minute ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Michael Pascoe's discussion Bay Rum aftershave recommendations in the group Real Shaving
"Krampert's Finest Bay Rum http://www.krampertsfinest.com/?page=home"
2 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to John Muir's discussion Bulk Shopping For Staples
"He looks online to find out where the cheapest gas is and then does the math to factor in the cost of driving to and from the various stations to fill up and then makes a grand announcement on where we should fill up each week. ;)"
8 minutes ago
"My father in law is a frugal (literal) mathematician. Shopping with him is awesome. "
9 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"Since some on this thread love splitting hairs, it actually was Nevada ceding any claim to federally owned public lands and it happened 150 years ago.  "
9 minutes ago
"I bought one of the sampler packs for men and one for women. Dorco said each pack would last at least a year. I'm at a year and almost three months now and still have plenty of blades and disposables from that same pack. So, for more or less…"
10 minutes ago
Elliott George replied to Noah's discussion People that inspired me: Chuck Ragan and Ken Casey
"I am really inspired by Peter Mattheissen. He was a Zen Master, writer, and environmentalist. I first read his book about the Everglades, _Shadows Country_, and my mind was blown by how much research he did and how incredibly well-written it…"
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service