Counterfeits, counterfeits counterfeits! This site is overrun with counterfeit men!

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Persona non Grata added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Will Western civilization collapse?

I don't want to panic but the economic and cultural changes I see disturb me in a lot of ways: 1. Obesity rates skyrocketing just within a few decades (after the advent of mainstream cable TV apparently). 2. Adult and sexually suggestive entertainment being so widely available - I think this can lower men's sex drive and incentive to be high achievers 3. Too much technological convenience - People drive cars everywhere, and rely on services regularily - physical skills like bartering,…See More
6 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to Persona non Grata's discussion How many marriages and LTRs in this day and age are alive vs dead?
"That and my perception is that some people think of a marriage as something they "have" rather than something they actively maintain.As in, they feel after they are "married" they don't have to "do anything" and…"
18 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to Persona non Grata's discussion What's the worst evil one can commit? in the group The Great Debate
"Personal opinion is that it's not too vague and fairly easy to understand at least in theory.As far as psychologist Zimbardo does, he claims it's primarily about power or control.And just using 'biological' arguments it makes…"
41 minutes ago
Persona non Grata posted a discussion

How many marriages and LTRs in this day and age are alive vs dead?

Just curious how many relationships and marriages today do you estimate are dead relationships. Such as a percentage wise, 50% or so.I've personally met more couples who's marriages or relationships seemed dead and based more on expediency than strongness of the relationship, which is a bit discouraging.I think there are some cultural factors which may exacerbate this problem:1. Marriages and love relationships are considered "sacred" culturally - in spite of this there are definitely some…See More
49 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"He does write some good quality stuff."
1 hour ago
Persona non Grata replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"You didn't object to it because of it's lack of intellect, you objected to it because of its lack of political correctness.So I think I'll up the ante and say "faggy" too."
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Brexit in the group The Great Debate
"Maybe that might wake up a few peeps in Germany and France and start looking at reforming the EU into a more democratic entity. But I doubt it. Free systems seem to slip much easier into authoritarian ones than the other way around. Hopefully this…"
1 hour ago
Daniel Piccolo replied to Rocco Vallerand's discussion Stepdads Support in the group Family Man
"Been a step dad of 3 kids since they were 2, 7 and 9 (now 8,13 and 15). What kinda advice are you looking for? Discipline?  Let me know"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service