Miss the old days of 'TOR' discussions and lively banter.<br /> <br /> Where did he go? He was 'The Spark.'

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Carl Monster on November 8, 2012 at 4:31pm
I know it's silly because this is virtual, but his posts and character intimidated the crap out of me. I stayed clear of him.
Comment by William James on October 28, 2012 at 5:59pm
'TOR'?

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Charles Neill's discussion Did Christ doubt The Father? in the group Christian Men
"If the Father is God and Jesus is God then the questions becomes "Did Jesus doubt himself?", correct? "
4 minutes ago
Brown Fox commented on Andrew's group Men with Beards
"Looking good, Luke."
5 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"Shaken, not stirred."
6 minutes ago
"No.  As a Federal Agent or member of the military you are inelligble for the bounty, sorry."
6 minutes ago
Tim Dienes replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"I agree with some things, but that last paragraph? Guaranteed, my ass! I never owned a house, let alone a nicer one, my pay has not increased, but decreased. Yes, my morals are also high, and the only way I can have any peace about this painful…"
7 minutes ago
"The hiring process can be quite lengthy.  I applied for a position back in 2002 in August.  It took me the better part of a week to write the my answers for the KSAs (knowlege, skills, and abilities).  In March 2003 I got a…"
7 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to adamkevinlee's discussion Meet Your Perfect Partner
"In other words, you have impossible standards that the majority of women on earth can't meet."
10 minutes ago
Demetri Martinez replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"CHINESE FOOD YOU BLASPHEMOUS BASTARD! /sarcasm"
11 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service