Put my suet cake feeder up two days ago, and already the Woodpeckers are hitting it mad! Put it same place every year. They love it!

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by David Somerset on January 11, 2013 at 12:30pm
I've got woodpeckers after my suet, too. Gorgeous birds!

Latest Activity

Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Sure it does. Look at the Senate. We have Republicans, Tea Partiests and the Asshole. Just because Ted Cruz is the asshole, and is techinically a Rep and was swept in with the Tea Party wave, we mostly just refer to him as the asshole. It is his…"
3 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You type too much. Is your position that it is not any easier for the LGBT community now than it was in the past?"
6 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures
"Sure they aren't. But it clashes with the whole WORLD POWER BY 2020 narrative when they won't even take the poo to the loo. Also consider the following stereotype that holds up pretty well."
7 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"They were originally targeted at pedophiles. They're kept for other reasons."
10 minutes ago
Ovid replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Gaybashing (going out to kick the shit out of gays just for the fun of it) was so common in the 80s and 90s that comedians used to joke about it on TV.Well that's pretty vague and doesn't include any measurable way of verifying just how…"
15 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
""And even in the most liberal city in Sweden, the residents of a poor impoverished ghetto are still going to beat up gays just because they can, regardless of whether some "pride hashtag" is trending on Twitter or not." People…"
18 minutes ago
J. D. replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"I voted for Trump, and while I don't exactly worship the ground he walks on, I don't regret my vote one bit.  I love how he takes the media to task, has rolled back a lot of regulations,, and got a conservative guy on the supreme…"
18 minutes ago
Ovid replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Identity politics can be deconstructive / Balkanistic or they can be increasingly inclusive. They work in both directions:I suppose it would depend on how widely the group is defined, but from the definition you posted identity politics is based…"
19 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service