Apollyon's Likes

October 2015

Latest Activity

jazzgirl205 replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ameretta, what do you do that brings you joy and gets you around people?  Forget about men right now.  Concentrate on being with all kinds of people doing interesting things.  I'm not making light of your predicament, trust me on…"
21 minutes ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"hmmm, from at least my perspective, no one said anything was easy. You could call it oversimplifying, and you'd be right. Like I said, this is out of my depth, but it seems similar to the phrase "love yourself" in general. Everyone…"
1 hour ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"I wanted to  be straightforward with the title, but this is how I truly feel, and I think that the person you mentioned is oversimplifying the problem because how would you feel if you were told you were the highest rate of…"
1 hour ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Then don't invest your time in replying to my question because you're doing yourself more of an inconvenience than you are torwards me. "
1 hour ago
Tim replied to Tim's discussion Are You the Initiator or the Follower? in the group The Shirtless Man
"I was the initiator earlier this week at the gym. It was late and I was the only person there for quite a while so after some warm up sets the shirt came off. Later on a guy comes in, we exchanged greetings and then continued with our work outs. He…"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"maybe that's cuz you've had him blocked. He's an educated armed forces veteran. And a homo :)"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Meanwhile, you're an "intense purveyor" of ad hominem, white knight-ing, condescension, CNN conspiracy theories and virtue signaling. I don't remember the last time you actually contributed anything worthwhile to a thread. You…"
3 hours ago
Eddy Kirdland replied to Arjan's discussion Shirtless Around Women in the group The Shirtless Man
"If her husband is sometimes shirtless, too, it's probably okay if you are, but, if you want to be sure, continue to put a shirt on when she comes around until and unless she or her husband tells you not to worry about it. "
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service