Kevin Collier's Likes

April 2013

Latest Activity

Profile IconStephen Jashub Comstock and Matt joined Roberto's group
Thumbnail

Bird Watching

For men who enjoy birding - finding, tracking and sharing sightings of different bird species.See More
21 minutes ago
Paul updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Paul posted a discussion

Becoming a Better Writer

Hello all,For the past couple months I have been striving to get better at scholarly writing for essays and research papers.  Is there any advice you can give a college student?  I discovered copywriting on this website and it has helped but I was wondering if you guys have any other advice? ThanksSee More
36 minutes ago
Benjamin Nelson replied to Marvin's discussion What would be considered physically weak? in the group Exercise
"First and foremost, don't ever worry about how much weight you can put up. It will eventually come if you keep at it. Second, the only way you ate going to be successful in the gym is to go in with a plan. You don't have to have a notebook…"
1 hour ago
Will replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Atheism ascendant throughout the world? Evidence shows the opposite in the group The Great Debate
"John, tell us about the spread of Xianity in the Islamic world.  Everything I'm seeing is about Christians fleeing (Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria).  If there's another side, I want to know it."
1 hour ago
Scott J added a discussion to the group Christian Men
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Atheism ascendant throughout the world? Evidence shows the opposite in the group The Great Debate
"In Western Europe, as in most places, the lower socio-economic status immigrant population has more children than the established, financially secure indigenous population - who tend to only have one or two kids.  Christianity is spreading in…"
1 hour ago
Liam S. replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Atheism ascendant throughout the world? Evidence shows the opposite in the group The Great Debate
"About 3% of the population. "
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service