Kevin Collier's Likes

April 2013

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"Because if it isn't a trend, I honestly don't care. Sucks to be that one guy, but I have better shit to worry about. Sometimes shit happens, and sometimes you don't get the full story from one article"
11 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers commented on Pelagius's status
"Duh! AWhite House made out of glass."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"The article had a good suggestion. Move the adjudication away from the complaint department."
4 hours ago
Penelope replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"Love Asilomar! (and I'm just fine with tent camping for up to 2 nights, myself)"
5 hours ago
Penelope replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"I just had a fight with my husband about staying in one of the historic lodges at the Grand Canyon, so I feel you. But I've found it's better to just arrange to enjoy some hobbies separately. We're working on finding a place with…"
5 hours ago
Penelope replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"I agree. How do we do that?"
5 hours ago
Penelope replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"The OP was a 1:100,000 case because a young man's life was disrupted because he only looked like a different, bad young man. Other people's lives (the proverbial 99,999) are disrupted because they actually are or are thought actually to be…"
5 hours ago
"When you apply to the University of California, which is the largest university in the United States, your test scores and grades are put into an algorithm that gives you a number, probably 4 digits. Each campus has its own minimums (everyone below…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service