Brett McKay's Comments

Comment Wall (967 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 8:15am on July 7, 2010, Kevin Crawford said…
Thanks Brett. I have a small collection of quotes I've picked up over the years. Glad to be here.

Kevin
At 9:06pm on July 6, 2010, Robert Machado said…
I wanted to get out of Southern California, see new places, and experience a cold winter. I chose Marquette because when I visited the campus something just clicked and I liked its philosophy of building the "whole person". From that first visit, I found that is was the college meant for me.
At 8:10pm on July 6, 2010, Aaron Alexander said…
Thank you for your welcome. That personal touch sets this website apart from other social networks. You've really got something here, Brett.

I expect you know that by now.

Thanks again,

AA
At 8:09pm on July 6, 2010, Jon A said…
Thanks for the warm welcome.
At 8:04pm on July 6, 2010, Nathaniel R. Gnau said…
Brett, as I said to Mr. Munson, thank you for the warm welcome! From the bit that I've read from the blog, to what I've seen here in AoM Community, I like what I see here. I've oft thought that such a community should exist; I did not know that there was one! Thank you, very much, and I hope that I can contribute to the discussion some!
At 1:54am on July 6, 2010, Sebastiaan said…
Thank you.
At 12:43am on July 6, 2010, Brady Redfearn said…
I'm a grad student at the Y. Or should I say a graduate man? :)
At 1:21am on July 5, 2010, Kevin Lash said…
Thanks for the welcome, Brett. I've been enjoying the podcasts for several months, read several of the books you've featured. You've put together something pretty cool here. Best wishes to you and family.
At 9:53am on July 4, 2010, Rahul Roy said…
hello sir, Actually i believe in strength building so dat i should be able to overcome the inhuman practises held in our society for that i need strenthen my bone, mu finger, fore arms muscle, arms, leg n so on. so i need proper guidence n diet 2 achieve my goal, sir believe me i m very hardworking to gain strength i can do anything. so pls help me outDelete Comment
At 11:18pm on July 3, 2010, Thomas Gustafson said…
Thanks Brett!
At 11:24pm on July 2, 2010, Thomas Gustafson said…
Thank you I appreciate that!
At 9:25pm on July 2, 2010, Andrei Victor said…
Thank you for the greet.
At 12:30pm on July 2, 2010, Eli Cutter said…
I'm going to the barber today, I hope I've got the stones to ask for it!
At 10:30am on July 2, 2010, Daniel Carroll said…
Thanks, Brett. Ghostbusters is a great movie!
At 12:16am on July 2, 2010, Liam Strain said…
Except for my assumption that it's very expensive, some of this fancy folding furniture is tempting to try to work into the office/nursery to get some space back. Must ponder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAa6bOWB8qY
At 11:22pm on July 1, 2010, Steve said…
Thanks Bret. We'll do that. Steve
At 8:29pm on July 1, 2010, Derek Yoder said…
The angry amish name comes from my last name, Yoder. I'm constantly being asked if I am amish.

To answer your other question, a co-worker did the "caricture" of me. despite being just hair and glasses, it's me.
At 8:20pm on July 1, 2010, Brian Allen said…
Thank you, sir! And if you ever decide to come to Nauvoo let me know. I run a bunch of vacation homes out here and know the town pretty well. Thanks again for the birthday message.
Brian
At 3:55pm on July 1, 2010, Christopher M. Wiseman said…
Thanks Brett! I'm glad to be a member of AofM
At 1:07pm on July 1, 2010, Liam Strain said…
Also having a boy. Very exciting, even if it means I'm losing my home office to give the kiddo a place to live. :)

Latest Activity

Profile IconSONIHBK, Andrew L Short, Evan and 16 more joined Art of Manliness
15 seconds ago
Alan Robertson replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Personal Challenge Log -
"I'm not sure if I qualify as a guru as I am just getting started myself! I go to a track at least 2 days a week for at least half an hour. I'm able to get in anywhere from 2 to 2.5 miles depending on my pace and that is improving. Read…"
1 minute ago
Regular Joe replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
" Saw this: Verdict: Save your money. "
1 minute ago
John Muir replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"If you give Mtn Dew to the east you're getting kicked out of the Marines."
12 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"The nuance is exactly why we should call it what it is -- a handout. If calling them 'benefits' makes takers feel better about taking ... that's a bad thing.  I'm opposed to feeling better about taking…"
23 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I'm not going to pretend you're too stupid to grasp the nuance, Jack. A child born of unwed parents is a bastard. Do you walk up to parents of unwed children and say: "how's your bastard?" Probably not. Because you grasp…"
35 minutes ago
Chris J. left a comment for Matt J K
"Hey Matt! I hope you are doing well. Thanks for add, hope to chat sometime."
43 minutes ago
Elon Erani replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Personal Challenge Log -
"Alan Hi. How long ago did u start your routine of jogging & walking? U do it twice a week/ For 1/2 hr. I need to get into a routine. My depression is really zapping me of all my energy. I must lose weight & gain muscle. U r my guru. LOL.…"
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service