Brett McKay's Comments

Comment Wall (966 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 8:15am on July 7, 2010, Kevin Crawford said…
Thanks Brett. I have a small collection of quotes I've picked up over the years. Glad to be here.

Kevin
At 9:06pm on July 6, 2010, Robert Machado said…
I wanted to get out of Southern California, see new places, and experience a cold winter. I chose Marquette because when I visited the campus something just clicked and I liked its philosophy of building the "whole person". From that first visit, I found that is was the college meant for me.
At 8:10pm on July 6, 2010, Aaron Alexander said…
Thank you for your welcome. That personal touch sets this website apart from other social networks. You've really got something here, Brett.

I expect you know that by now.

Thanks again,

AA
At 8:09pm on July 6, 2010, Jon A said…
Thanks for the warm welcome.
At 8:04pm on July 6, 2010, Nathaniel R. Gnau said…
Brett, as I said to Mr. Munson, thank you for the warm welcome! From the bit that I've read from the blog, to what I've seen here in AoM Community, I like what I see here. I've oft thought that such a community should exist; I did not know that there was one! Thank you, very much, and I hope that I can contribute to the discussion some!
At 1:54am on July 6, 2010, Sebastiaan said…
Thank you.
At 12:43am on July 6, 2010, Brady Redfearn said…
I'm a grad student at the Y. Or should I say a graduate man? :)
At 1:21am on July 5, 2010, Kevin Lash said…
Thanks for the welcome, Brett. I've been enjoying the podcasts for several months, read several of the books you've featured. You've put together something pretty cool here. Best wishes to you and family.
At 9:53am on July 4, 2010, Rahul Roy said…
hello sir, Actually i believe in strength building so dat i should be able to overcome the inhuman practises held in our society for that i need strenthen my bone, mu finger, fore arms muscle, arms, leg n so on. so i need proper guidence n diet 2 achieve my goal, sir believe me i m very hardworking to gain strength i can do anything. so pls help me outDelete Comment
At 11:18pm on July 3, 2010, Thomas Gustafson said…
Thanks Brett!
At 11:24pm on July 2, 2010, Thomas Gustafson said…
Thank you I appreciate that!
At 9:25pm on July 2, 2010, Andrei Victor said…
Thank you for the greet.
At 12:30pm on July 2, 2010, Eli Cutter said…
I'm going to the barber today, I hope I've got the stones to ask for it!
At 10:30am on July 2, 2010, Daniel Carroll said…
Thanks, Brett. Ghostbusters is a great movie!
At 12:16am on July 2, 2010, Liam Strain said…
Except for my assumption that it's very expensive, some of this fancy folding furniture is tempting to try to work into the office/nursery to get some space back. Must ponder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAa6bOWB8qY
At 11:22pm on July 1, 2010, Steve said…
Thanks Bret. We'll do that. Steve
At 8:29pm on July 1, 2010, Derek Yoder said…
The angry amish name comes from my last name, Yoder. I'm constantly being asked if I am amish.

To answer your other question, a co-worker did the "caricture" of me. despite being just hair and glasses, it's me.
At 8:20pm on July 1, 2010, Brian Allen said…
Thank you, sir! And if you ever decide to come to Nauvoo let me know. I run a bunch of vacation homes out here and know the town pretty well. Thanks again for the birthday message.
Brian
At 3:55pm on July 1, 2010, Christopher M. Wiseman said…
Thanks Brett! I'm glad to be a member of AofM
At 1:07pm on July 1, 2010, Liam Strain said…
Also having a boy. Very exciting, even if it means I'm losing my home office to give the kiddo a place to live. :)

Latest Activity

Leto Atreides II replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"I'm definitely stealing that."
6 minutes ago
N. Vest replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
13 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Yes, but the muslims we are fighting now kill gay people, and Obama is also in the pocket of the extremely powerful Gay Lobby. AND, they kill Yazedi's, who revere Satan. We must remember that Obama is a minion of Saul Alinsky, WHO DEDICATED…"
14 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Good. It's cause they know that Obama, being a Muslim, is pro-Communism, even though the Muslims you're currently fighting are anti-Communists who used to fight the USSR with US training and weapons. So it's all very simple, you see.…"
29 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Canada refers to itself as a confederation even though it never was and currently isn't. "
34 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Well damn, should have researched that a bit better, I used old information."
51 minutes ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
1 hour ago
Kit the Odd replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"I object politically!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service