David Johns's Comments

Comment Wall (13 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 11:29pm on September 21, 2014, Brian D Parker said…

Thanks for the welcome brother! Glad to be aboard!

At 11:31am on September 19, 2014, Mike said…

Thanks for adding me! I'm just getting used the forum and groups etc but really enjoying it so far. Community is really nice and helpful, unlike a lot of places online or in real life for that matter. I pride myself on being honest and to the point in any discussion. See you around here buddy!

At 5:26pm on September 8, 2014, The Eyeball Kid said…

Ah, Harford County! My grandmother used to live in Fallston, so I know it quite well!

At 9:57pm on August 20, 2014, Andrew said…

Your interests section is great!

At 11:27am on July 28, 2014, Barry Bailey said…

Hi David,

I just read your Profile Information/Interests, and I am VERY impressed with what you have written.

I am very involved with the men's movement here in New England, through the Massachusetts Men's Gatherings and the Rhode Island Men's Gatherings. What you have written is the best description I have seen describing what we stand for in these men's groups. Thank you for your thoughtful words.

At 2:07am on May 10, 2014, JT said…

Thanks for accepting my request!

At 8:04am on April 8, 2014, kkbrew said…
Thanks for the friend request. I look forward to chatting on here with you.
At 9:14pm on March 23, 2014, Eric said…

Sorry I couldn't respond, my computer is acting up. My page has links to my flash fiction. I just read what you have posted about the Men's Movement and would like to ask you a few things.

At 11:16am on March 11, 2014, Walter B. Pewen said…

Good to meet you.   I found this site after looking around at stuff online re the Men's Movement.  Kind of weird it was, found several sites that seemed kind of reactionary and crazy, misogynist to say the least.

Learned about the movement from a guy in Maine about 20 years ago.  Good stuff.

At 10:31pm on February 2, 2014, Dave P said…

Thanks for that chat buddy.

At 1:11pm on January 24, 2014, David E. E., Ed.D. said…

Hey David. 

At 10:29pm on January 9, 2014, Boondocker said…

I'm a new Marylander.  I moved here three months ago.  But so far I have really enjoyed it.

At 11:25am on January 3, 2014, Pale Horse said…

It's cool.

Latest Activity

Michael J. K. left a comment for Damaged Boy
"Wish you would show up sometime hope you are doing well"
14 minutes ago
Shane replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"Only two?"
2 hours ago
John White commented on John White's blog post where are the decent women?
"not many opinions on women? so most men here are happy with their relationship? I highly doubt it."
3 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to AlanR's discussion Picking up a side hustle - Investing the time and energy before you see a payoff.
"My experience is that a side gig should be doing something you really love. My buddy and I are slowly amassing the equipment and tools to get into doing marine salvage work on the side. I have no idea if it will actually make money or not, but…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"While I don't meet your desired "respondent criteria", a note or two on this. First.  You're 20 years old.  You haven't lived long enough to have "struggled" with a career decision.  Judging from the…"
3 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"My advice for someone your age is not to over think it. I was pushing 30 before I knew myself well enough to know where my talents and my weaknesses were. I was pushing my mid 30s before I had narrowed the field enough to start really creating…"
3 hours ago
Christian posted a discussion

20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?

This has always been the area I've struggled with most in my life....finding out what to do for a career. I've never had a passion for one specific thing. There isn't one job that seems to "stick out" over the others. I'm kind of in every direction when it comes to choosing careers. One day I'll think welder, the next it's logistics, the next it's cyber security. At 20 years old this feeling of uncertainty is not where I want to be, so I'm really trying to figure out not just what I want to do…See More
4 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
"Ah, to be young and able to piss away time like that. "
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service