David Johns's Comments

Comment Wall (12 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 11:31am on September 19, 2014, Mike said…

Thanks for adding me! I'm just getting used the forum and groups etc but really enjoying it so far. Community is really nice and helpful, unlike a lot of places online or in real life for that matter. I pride myself on being honest and to the point in any discussion. See you around here buddy!

At 5:26pm on September 8, 2014, The Ginger They Call Alex said…

Ah, Harford County! My grandmother used to live in Fallston, so I know it quite well!

At 9:57pm on August 20, 2014, Andrew said…

Your interests section is great!

At 11:27am on July 28, 2014, Barry Bailey said…

Hi David,

I just read your Profile Information/Interests, and I am VERY impressed with what you have written.

I am very involved with the men's movement here in New England, through the Massachusetts Men's Gatherings and the Rhode Island Men's Gatherings. What you have written is the best description I have seen describing what we stand for in these men's groups. Thank you for your thoughtful words.

At 2:07am on May 10, 2014, JT said…

Thanks for accepting my request!

At 8:04am on April 8, 2014, kkbrew said…
Thanks for the friend request. I look forward to chatting on here with you.
At 9:14pm on March 23, 2014, Eric said…

Sorry I couldn't respond, my computer is acting up. My page has links to my flash fiction. I just read what you have posted about the Men's Movement and would like to ask you a few things.

At 11:16am on March 11, 2014, Walter B. Pewen said…

Good to meet you.   I found this site after looking around at stuff online re the Men's Movement.  Kind of weird it was, found several sites that seemed kind of reactionary and crazy, misogynist to say the least.

Learned about the movement from a guy in Maine about 20 years ago.  Good stuff.

At 10:31pm on February 2, 2014, Dave P said…

Thanks for that chat buddy.

At 1:11pm on January 24, 2014, David E. E., Ed.D. said…

Hey David. 

At 10:29pm on January 9, 2014, Boondocker said…

I'm a new Marylander.  I moved here three months ago.  But so far I have really enjoyed it.

At 11:25am on January 3, 2014, Pale Horse said…

It's cool.

Latest Activity

John Lee Pettimore replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"His lack of comprehension has no bounds."
2 minutes ago
Vince replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Thank you all for the replies, the problem is that I put myself in a vicious circle. I feel with my self-esteem under my feet, I have greater self-control and decision. I want to reach the finish line ... just that until now has remained only a good…"
8 minutes ago
Vince replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Thanks for the valuable advice, the problem is that I have to finish by March otherwise I have to pay others tax. Now the next examination session are: December, January and February. I would like to have some idea on how to study and how…"
11 minutes ago
Jeremy replied to Jared Wyllys's discussion Is cologne manly?
"I avoid most cologne because it has the stereotypical sporty man smell to it.  Also they are loaded with chemicals.  However I do wear a natural cologne called dude no 1 by mcmc.  It smells really great.  It's a woodsy manly…"
1 hour ago
Rick Shelton replied to Tim's discussion Male vanity.
"I'm not sure where you are coming from with this.  The brain and body work together when one is not in peak form the other suffers.  There is a bond between brain and body that cannot be denied and has been illustrated and exemplified…"
1 hour ago
Henry H. replied to Mike's discussion Regimen (Beginner) in the group Exercise
"Great approach, Mike!  Simple is best.  I used to overcomplicate things, and ended up mucking it up.  Good luck and keep it going!"
1 hour ago
Jay D replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"1. Two things, first of all you need motivation. Take some time and ask yourself why you want to graduate. If you cant find a answer, thats a answer too and you should draw the consequence of it. If you find a answer, well congratulations you have…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"Oh, oh...now we'll have a subthread on salted or sweet butter!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service