David Johns's Comments

Comment Wall (14 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 5:53am on October 1, 2014, Philly Guy said…
Thanks for the Welcome! Just getting used to AoM but loving it already! Looking forward to chatting.
At 11:29pm on September 21, 2014, Brian D Parker said…

Thanks for the welcome brother! Glad to be aboard!

At 11:31am on September 19, 2014, Mike said…

Thanks for adding me! I'm just getting used the forum and groups etc but really enjoying it so far. Community is really nice and helpful, unlike a lot of places online or in real life for that matter. I pride myself on being honest and to the point in any discussion. See you around here buddy!

At 5:26pm on September 8, 2014, The Eyeball Kid said…

Ah, Harford County! My grandmother used to live in Fallston, so I know it quite well!

At 9:57pm on August 20, 2014, Andrew said…

Your interests section is great!

At 11:27am on July 28, 2014, Barry Bailey said…

Hi David,

I just read your Profile Information/Interests, and I am VERY impressed with what you have written.

I am very involved with the men's movement here in New England, through the Massachusetts Men's Gatherings and the Rhode Island Men's Gatherings. What you have written is the best description I have seen describing what we stand for in these men's groups. Thank you for your thoughtful words.

At 2:07am on May 10, 2014, JT said…

Thanks for accepting my request!

At 8:04am on April 8, 2014, kkbrew said…
Thanks for the friend request. I look forward to chatting on here with you.
At 9:14pm on March 23, 2014, Eric said…

Sorry I couldn't respond, my computer is acting up. My page has links to my flash fiction. I just read what you have posted about the Men's Movement and would like to ask you a few things.

At 11:16am on March 11, 2014, Walter B. Pewen said…

Good to meet you.   I found this site after looking around at stuff online re the Men's Movement.  Kind of weird it was, found several sites that seemed kind of reactionary and crazy, misogynist to say the least.

Learned about the movement from a guy in Maine about 20 years ago.  Good stuff.

At 10:31pm on February 2, 2014, Dave P said…

Thanks for that chat buddy.

At 1:11pm on January 24, 2014, David E. E., Ed.D. said…

Hey David. 

At 10:29pm on January 9, 2014, Boondocker said…

I'm a new Marylander.  I moved here three months ago.  But so far I have really enjoyed it.

At 11:25am on January 3, 2014, Pale Horse said…

It's cool.

Latest Activity

Michael J. K. replied to John Gardiner's discussion Loveto be naked
"all nudists are not gay   that said there is nothing wrong with our bodies or being naked or being in a thong we may not all look good in skimpy swm attire but it happens.    feeling good about ones body no matter how many clothes are…"
8 minutes ago
Michael J. K. joined Ian Wilson's group
Thumbnail

Out to Build Bridges

This is a GSRM (Gender Sexual Romantic Minorities or LGBTQ+) group.  But And straight men and cis-men are encouraged to join as well.However, unlike the already established AoM group "Gay and Bisexual Men", this group is wide open, no privacy settings enabled.  The overall purpose of the group is to encourage conversations between the straight and non-straight communities.  This already happens in AoM, but it is scattered.  And it can't happen in the private "Gay and Bisexual Men" group.Debate…See More
22 minutes ago
Michael J. K. replied to Michael J. K.'s discussion listening can be good at times in the group Male Survivors
"Married and happy   Guys glad to be here in this group"
35 minutes ago
Michael J. K. replied to Rick Thompson's discussion There are Many forms of abuse. in the group Male Survivors
"Been doing okay but thinks have been up and down the last few months.   Been depressed extreaemely sad.  A lot of emotions flying around.   Need hugs to be held all the above.   Male friendships with caring men is so…"
37 minutes ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for adrian
"welcome Adrian"
52 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Josh Allen's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Work?"
1 hour ago
Michael J. K. commented on Steven C.'s group Exercise
"I AM going to get on the bike Friday and ride 20 or more miles"
4 hours ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for adrian
"thanks for asking how I was doing   have a great night Adrian"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service