Mongoose's Comments

Comment Wall (28 comments)

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

At 9:21am on August 8, 2017, Joel Seibright said…

Yes, I was initiated this January and have enjoyed every minute of it.

At 5:48pm on January 30, 2017, Adam L said…

Thankyou Mongoose. I look forward to becoming an active member in these forums. I have been following AOM for a few months now and am thoroughly enjoying the content.

At 9:27pm on December 26, 2016, MavrikM said…
Wow, just saw your comment! My picture is from this last October right after finishing my first marathon!
At 8:53am on December 13, 2016, Kerim Oğuzcan Yenidünya said…

Yes that's correct. It's the same name and Ohz-jon is a nice way to pronounce it. I will use it!

At 8:07am on December 13, 2016, Kerim Oğuzcan Yenidünya said…

Haha so how did you call him? I use both but Kerim is easier to pronounce.

At 9:34pm on September 30, 2016, george morgan said…

This is just a message to say how much I admire all the things you say on the Aofm site. Your responses are always on the mark and I always find your writings to be really thought-provoking and mature....I would like to visit with you sometime, if you would like!

At 11:55am on July 27, 2016, Benjamin Ganon said…

Thank you. This photograph is part of my series on manliness. I was definitely inspired by this website and try to incorporate this kind of stuff into my photography in general. Im glad it invokes some feeling. 

At 1:58am on July 17, 2016, Terry Glenn Rempel said…

Hi Mongoose! I see that among a lot of things your also a Free Mason. I always find it interesting that when I bump into Freemasons on the internet  I'm always curious as to what Lodge they attend, their ritual and are they enjoying it ETC.?

At 7:45pm on April 4, 2016, Larry said…

Awesome beard!

At 5:30pm on March 10, 2016, SuperEagle said…

Thank you for the kind comment. I am eager to contribute to the community.

At 2:09pm on February 16, 2016, Tony L said…

Very well written.  Over 1,000 pages, yet it feels as though every word was necessary.

At 12:39pm on January 13, 2016, Andrew Spiehler said…

I was with my kid at a children's museum. Why do you ask?

At 8:56pm on January 6, 2016, Derek "Brofessor" Nutt said…
I'm well. Is there a way to direct message?
At 4:59pm on December 19, 2015, ABigMistake said…

It's just a pun on my name.

At 9:40am on December 4, 2015, Regular Joe said…
At 2:22pm on November 23, 2015, MaleMan said…

No relation...just thought it was a clever name

At 9:51am on November 12, 2015, Tim Merrill said…

Do my in-laws count? Because... maybe.

At 8:03am on June 19, 2015, Sean Stewart said…

I totally get that.  It seems that adoption is something considered by a vast minority of people (both in our home countries and abroad).  We have to do our small part where ever we are.  I hope it goes well for you.  Would like to know how it goes!

At 7:28am on June 19, 2015, Sean Stewart said…

Thanks. It does suck. Kenya is already the one of the toughest countries to adopt from before this.

Where are you adopting from?

At 10:05am on February 25, 2015, Bastion said…

Thanks man!

B

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
31 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"I can't even draw decent stick figures."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Are you secretly Scott Adams? That ties in with his take on "violent rhetoric.""
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah. It's funny because stormweenies call him a "kike puppet"."
2 hours ago
"AntiFa is defended because they think racism is an ultimate evil. Ultimate evils are defeated BAMN."
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Native, it wasn't that Confederates were considered soldiers. The law made them eligible for the same monetary veteran benefits like pensions as their US counterparts. Since all CSA vets were deceased at that point, it was more of a measure for…"
2 hours ago
"I just realized why antifa is being defended on here. Because the head of the centipede is defending them. GIGA"
2 hours ago
"Did you see Huffington call Bannon a goy?"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service