"Using charity money on charities isn't exactly in the same league as killing Africans and Haitians, buying high level political positions, and making international business deals against national interests. But hey, she's your guy."
"Have you done any research on the Trump Foundation? I've heard a few reports about how his foundation paid for legal issues incurred by his businesses...
If you're trying to find where you stand, you won't find it by looking…"
"What exactly are you wanting to do with it?
David is partially right. If you are wanting to go into consulting at one of the big 4 and you can't get into one of the top 10 schools, you best forget it.
Don't go to an online school. The…"
"Clinton Foundation: I couldn't reconcile the claims about how the money was spent. It looks like ~10% is on charitable grants. The other 90% could be designated as "going directly to [the foundation’s]…"