WP_20130813_001

Views: 37

Albums: my stuff

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"" it changed doctors from the sort who would sit by a sick child's bed at night or work tirelessly for their patients into civil servants who check out when their shift ends regardless of whether they had a sick patient or…"
25 seconds ago
Regular Joe replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
""and their parents should know better." So let's penalize the kids. "
4 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Not exactly. I'm right. You're not. But you're stuck with it because you've drank the kool aid."
7 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to certified male's discussion Public speaking
"Most people have a problem with this.  It only comes naturally to some people. To overcome your fears, you have to face them. That means learning proper public speaking techniques and practising the shit out of them in front of actual groups…"
17 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Moe Kanz's discussion Long hair gents...
19 minutes ago
certified male replied to certified male's discussion Public speaking
"Thanks, those are some great ideas.  I'll try them"
20 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Mongoose's discussion Equal Access to Education for Job Preparedness
"Grants for all based on academic ability in relation to the program they wish to join. "
22 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion "Heritage Not Hate" - Who's Trolling Who? in the group The Great Debate
24 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service