WP_20130813_001

Views: 35

Albums: my stuff

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"Of course a gender's standards of beauty are sexist. Also, considering how what is considered beautiful vary depending on one's background it's also racist. But it is never irrelevant. Those wishing to bend their society's social…"
6 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"Pale is right, took us millennia to get away from this. How shameless this is, a few centurys ago it was even fnie for a + size model to molest little angels. Be aware of PH´s warning first eonline.com and next the whole world."
9 minutes ago
N. Vest replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"You'd be surprised. It doesn't take much to convince some one that they shouldn't have to work at something and they are "perfect the way they are""
55 minutes ago
Daniel replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"I don't think many will be tricked into thinking obesity is healthy by fashionistas. Doctors exist in most people's lives."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"Kate Moss, for instance, epitomized the look in her early years. Too thin, but not quite as broken as the heroin chic look. "
1 hour ago
Raul Duron Jr. replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt
"I have been there before  I feel you and understand where you are coming from. In my early teens and a few years after when I started college I suffered from depression.  It was pretty tough for me it was not the typical I hate life stuff…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"I think some of it stems from the ambiguity of the term plus-size, too. People who are actually a healthy weight are lumped in with people who should lose some weight. I've seen Olympic athletes who would be plus-size, in the same group as the…"
1 hour ago
Brad Williams replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Trying to breakout of my 'Mental Prison'
"First of all, props to Milo, who said everything that needs to be said about the drugs thing. Not for the first time, Milo's voice is an incredible credit to AoM. I'm going to give my two cents now. Don't get a tattoo. Don't…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service