Epitome of manliness

Epitome of manliness right here fellas. Found this while reading an article, thought y'all would appreciate.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Shane on December 22, 2013 at 9:43pm

This, is my safety.

Comment by Vytautas on December 22, 2013 at 9:08pm

Weak weapon control. I'd rip him a new one for that sloppiness.

Comment by StaggerLee on December 18, 2013 at 7:23pm

Outstanding photo.

Latest Activity

Josh Williams posted a discussion

The issue of height

I am a rather average man of height standing at a regular height of 5'10. I would like to be taller because I feel it would increase my confidence and level out the playing field that is dating. Does anyone mind sharing their height and discussing how it has affected their life? Please share. Thank you.See More
1 minute ago
Jai Chipperfield posted a discussion

What to wear to a vineyard

I'm going to a wine tasting and vineyard tour event. There's also a bit of networking opportunities to be had. Any ideas of what to wear? My natural instinct always leads me to a waistcoat. Maybe a suit. Maybe a tweed jacket. But if I'm touring a vineyard, there's a possibility it could be muddy. Then there's the wine tasting and networking with possible future employees, I still need to be on top form with my clothes. Any ideas?See More
3 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Lev Nikolaevich's discussion Thoughts on Sexuality: Does It Matter?
"Also Mike clearly we're different.  Betcha I've seen more of your side of the fence than you've seen mine, huh?"
4 minutes ago
Jason replied to Lev Nikolaevich's discussion Thoughts on Sexuality: Does It Matter?
"Sand... well damn I've been using crushed glass on my mangina... hahahaha"
11 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Lev Nikolaevich's discussion Thoughts on Sexuality: Does It Matter?
"Walter, the troll here is you. As is generally the case. "
19 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Lev Nikolaevich's discussion Thoughts on Sexuality: Does It Matter?
"Besides John, I don't visit the site all the time so how can I possibly keep up on all the trends?  Busy with my "man" stuff of orthopedic surgery. Kisses, Walt"
27 minutes ago
"If all you've got is trite clichés about "gay victim" you need to get a hobby John.  Other than trolling.  "
30 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to John Muir's discussion Bulk Shopping For Staples
"Hummus. It's like gravel trying to do an imitation of grits. "
40 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service