The Josh100LuBu Cash Competition

I am opening up a new friendly competitive game based on showing more money than the opponent via pictures and videos. To enter you simply have to post up a Youtube video of you counting out the money as a direct response to my video, if you beat me then you have the satisfaction of beating the best. This is the definition of putting money where your mouth is.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Regular Joe on August 12, 2014 at 2:22pm

"This is the definition of putting money where your mouth is."

In this case it's the definition of putting your parents' money where you mouth is. 

Comment by Rick Shelton on August 12, 2014 at 2:01pm

Tyler, you'll have to show a stack of her money to be as cool as Josh.  Oh, and wear outdated clothing; you know Steampunk type stuff or you could go even way further back and wear sabertooth skins (which would be really really cool).

Comment by Pale Horse on August 12, 2014 at 11:00am

*bows at Tyler*
For your perusal, Josh: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-history_illusion

Comment by Will on August 12, 2014 at 10:40am

You got it, Tyler.  Your sister could throw you out at any time, and doesn't!

Comment by Josh100LuBu on August 12, 2014 at 10:25am

I live with my parents, I get to stay here forever. And everything they have is mine too. 

Comment by Tyler M. on August 12, 2014 at 9:57am

She does indeed, Rick. She even lets me stay with her in her million dollar+ home when I want to. I think this means I'm as cool as Josh, right?

Comment by Rick Shelton on August 12, 2014 at 9:36am

Tyler,

Does she let you ride in it?

Comment by Tyler M. on August 11, 2014 at 9:57pm

My sister drives this. Am I as cool as you yet Josh?

Comment by Rick Shelton on August 11, 2014 at 8:02pm

Daniel,

The Jeep isn't safer than the Lexus, which makes it a bit more exciting to drive.  Not as much as a motorcycle but still a kick.

Comment by Josh100LuBu on August 11, 2014 at 6:53pm

You are right Richard, I apologise for that statement Daniel. 

Latest Activity

Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I am partially interested in "a conversation about what history we should teach." But primarily I am interested in what benefits the users here derive from history and what purpose it has for them, either personally or in any broader…"
8 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"The historian could learn much from the novelist."
19 minutes ago
Davis commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Shane, I've followed some of your comments to Rusty. I'm particularly interested in this comment: Ok to begin. Stop doing crunches. Completely and all together. Don't do anymore direct ab work which uses your abs as prime movers. No…"
39 minutes ago
Edward Warden replied to Daniel Benton's discussion Gratest movie themes in the group Film
"Vertigo, Psycho, Brief Encounter, Gone with the Wind, Exodus, Lawrence of Arabia, Chariots of Fire, The Godfather, Jaws, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. "
1 hour ago
Steve Cole posted a discussion

Hello!

Good evening, everyone! My name is Steve (or Steven, if you're like my fiance and are particular about that sort of thing). I'm a writer and illustrator who works as a school custodian in the spare time between daydreaming about how to make a living scrawling and drawing. For about three years, I've been an avid reader of AoM. My first exposure was given by a very bearded buddy of mine who, in his mockery of my inability to grow a proper beard, sent me a link to the AoM "How to Grow a Manly…See More
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"You know, I did invite you over. You gonna RSVP or what?"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Regular Joe's discussion How To Spot An AoM Noob
"No. I am."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Fiction is more fun than what ever you have going on."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service