Screen Shot 2013-04-06 at 8.22.57 PM

Views: 21

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Mongoose replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"Serendipitously, I'm in a "special snowflake" convo on Facebook, as well, right now!"
3 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"Thanks, I have no clue otherwise."
31 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"Each snowflake is unique, though fleeting, yes."
31 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"It was humor: self-contradictory-type humor."
44 minutes ago
Salt Dragon replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"Im not unique either!  I'm just like a snowflake blowing around in the snowdrift of humanity.  Watch me freeze, melt, evaporate and come down as something else.  And it is all good.  "
46 minutes ago
"I cannot determine sarcasm/humor well in this format, so I'm not sure how or even if a response is necessary."
48 minutes ago
"You take that back! I am NOT unique. I am the same as everyone else. In fact, I'm so high in the degree of sameness that I bet no one can beat me at being the same!"
1 hour ago
Mongoose replied to arnab banerjee's discussion the question of rape
"Heh"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service