Picture 064b

Views: 40

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by balund on May 30, 2014 at 11:01am

nice pic Dan.

Latest Activity

Stewart M. Davenport replied to Ammon Beckstrom's discussion If, When, and Where? in the group LDS Men
"Málaga, Spain '06-'08"
2 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport replied to Stewart M. Davenport's discussion Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds
"It definitely is more of a coming of age gift, but partly EDC. I'm an Eagle Scout, and have no plans not to involve my children in Scouting. In my faith boys join the Boy Scouts between eleven and twelve years old, but our youth, boys or girls,…"
3 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport replied to Stewart M. Davenport's discussion Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds
"I personally love the idea of a zippo lighter. I own two myself. I'm not a smoker, but I'm big on preparedness and being able to light a fire is an important skill. I don't think my wife would approve of a lighter however. We are a…"
3 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport replied to Dakota Caraway's discussion Looking into a new Profession: Electrician
"I made the change from a dead end job to a career as an electrician six months ago. I love my job! I see different places every day, and there are new things to learn. It's hardly ever boring. The apprenticeship program is nice. I work and live…"
3 hours ago
Arjan replied to Arjan's discussion Shirtless Around Women in the group The Shirtless Man
"I think with me she is not grossed with my body. Lol. Even if I dont go shirtless around, I still wear loose fitting, low armhole shirts which certainly shows my torso. She would sometimes ask me if I go to gym regularly and if I take protein shakes."
4 hours ago
Arjan replied to Arjan's discussion Shirtless Around Women in the group The Shirtless Man
"I think that would be awkward. We dont usually ask people how they feel is someone around them is shirtless"
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"You should note that Presidential Appointees serve at the pleasure of the President.  Flynn's resignation was requested the moment he accepted the appointment.  There were rumblings that Gen'l Flynn was running into the same sort…"
5 hours ago
Native Son replied to Lumberjoe's discussion The Fourth Political Theory in the group The Great Debate
"A tripartite axis opposed to liberal democracies...welcome to Europe circa 1914.  From the very brief references, this really sounds more like an Agitprop justification for a Russian dominated political system dominated by a Moscow-based…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service