Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by balund on May 30, 2014 at 11:01am

nice pic Dan.

Latest Activity

Sandeep Joseph joined Johan Henningsson's group
Thumbnail

Manly Swedes

The group for all us Swedes(And others that want to support the men in Sweden) that want to bring back the manliness to Sweden . It's about time we make our grandfathers and fathers proud!
5 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Davis, your posts are always very thoughtful and informative; worth reading through in my judgement. Thanks, and keep at it here when you can!"
8 minutes ago
Profile IconSandeep Joseph and Ian Wilson joined Frost's group
Thumbnail

For all Northern brothers

For all of you northern brothers from Sweden. Norway. Denmark
8 minutes ago
Rafael posted a discussion

Explain this anti-rape add to me, please

Hi folks,So, friends of mine brought this to my attention, because they considered it hilariously funny:Now, it seems that this is not a hoax, but, like, a real advertisement made by an institution or initiative that seems to take itself very seriously:http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/…See More
30 minutes ago
Davis replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Chip, I've encouraged my sons (35 and 40) to get a baseline on what their testosterone levels are now. With that, they have an idea what a "normal" range is for them. In years to come that might help to determine if their levels are…"
34 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Milo Morris's discussion NPR is running a series on “Men in America”
"Willingness to learn is not a virtue commonly on display here."
44 minutes ago
Rockozt replied to David Xtra's discussion A "Holster" for a Phablet? in the group Man Bags
"Pants pocket...in the car? Haha, no... When you get in the car, a phone is like a .44mag, take it out of the pocket, and put it where you can easily access it. Cup holder works well, unless it's a giant one."
48 minutes ago
Profile IconVedant Dev Sharma and Anthony Michel Perez joined Nolan Poulson's group
Thumbnail

The Barbershop

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and experiences concerning barbershops. Anything from a good barbershop that you have found  to pictures and stories of shops you have visited to discussing anything barbershop.  See More
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service