Picture 064b

Views: 40

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by balund on May 30, 2014 at 11:01am

nice pic Dan.

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Just a concussion."
36 minutes ago
certified male replied to Lucious Drake's discussion Good style website
"You tube has Alpha M  He's a little irritating but has some good advice."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"K"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"So have I. I have not lived around Hills, and neither has anyone here - so I cannot comment on whether she shows signs of any of them. I have not seen evidence of it except in context-less selective video editing. Which is not evidence of…"
2 hours ago
"I don't know. I don't care. I don't follow her. I don't give a shit about anything she does or says or what her so called supporters do or say about her. Go with "concussion" if that's what makes you feel better.…"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Since 2012/13?"
2 hours ago
"She's been hospitalized more than once."
2 hours ago
"It's what the medical reports at the time said, if I recall. The other things are not evidence. They are speculation. "
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service