What's in my pockets01?

Wallet, Comb in case, 2 Pens, Sharpie, MagLight, Phone, Swiss Army Knife, Money in Clip, Keys

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by W James Casper on May 3, 2009 at 7:10pm

Latest Activity

Will replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"More microagression, essentially.  Andrew Kavlan discusses this sort of thing to good effect. http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/andrew-klavan-newest-threat-college-campuses-microaggression "
7 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"If you absolutely can't get passed it, Sparksnotes are good."
9 minutes ago
Will replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
"I suppose I can understand, intellectually, why you'd call someone who takes a horrific risk that will likely get him killed a "coward," if his action is evil.  And it's a common enough thing; President Bush called the men…"
18 minutes ago
Jake Maestas replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"Well, I am very interested in a lot of the books that AOM has suggested on their multiple reading lists.  I will follow the AOM Official reading club as closely as possible throughout the year (I'm currently reading "The Rise of…"
19 minutes ago
Will replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"What books will you read?  Quality beats quantity!"
26 minutes ago
Will replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"By posting an unpunctuated sentence fragment, omitting quotes on a quote, and making up a new term that Google has never heard of?  Not a chance."
27 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
"Not any financial group, if that's what it came across as. Murderers, looters, rapists, etc."
30 minutes ago
Wasatch commented on Liam Strain's photo
Thumbnail

OandL_Carriage_DSCF1540

"Terrific photo--you both look genuinely happy. The fedora looks great. What brand/specs?  "
31 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service