My farm during the springtime, 2013

Views: 28

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Robert Edwin House replied to Sam K's discussion Good sources for political opinions?
"Good luck on this. You'll be hard pressed to find a news source that isn't slanted in one direction or another. I am suspect of all media that presents things in a biased way, which seems to put me at odds with every source. "
27 minutes ago
Sam K posted a discussion

Good sources for political opinions?

Most political sources online or in the media are pretty awful. Most online message boards especially are havens for fighting and lunatic fringe views.I've been doing a little research to find get an idea of what some more professionally written sources are - If anyone can give me some advice I'd appreciate.On the bottom of the barrel I rank minor blogs, Youtube channels, and most political message boards (where any anonymous person can contribute; ex. Democratic Underground). Just up from that…See More
43 minutes ago
John D updated their profile
4 hours ago
Lee McAllen updated their profile
4 hours ago
Shane replied to 2risewhenfallen's discussion Opinions Needed on Love Letter to an.... Ex
"Mail it. Then get on with your life."
5 hours ago
Mad Jester replied to Fabricante's discussion For The Gamers In Your Life
"A bit of a weird suggestion, but a heated floor mat (like the ones for offices) are a semi-common thing I see in "battle station" set-ups. Keep in mind that these are only useful for users who are at their desk for several hours at a time,…"
5 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Perot had the problem of associating with Bo Gritz, and wanting to completely rewrite the Constitution."
6 hours ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion Europe's migrant crisis in the group The Great Debate
"There's links to the original article written in mumblecough if that would help your reading comprehension."
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service