Mt. Spokane January 2013

Panoramic view from 3/4 up the mountain. Beautiful day, wish I'd brought my board that day.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"You have to train your junk on where to go...best way I can explain it. Used to watch my grandfather sit like that when playing his guitar. I think loose boxers help as I usually don't have a problem sitting like that now and often find it…"
2 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
12 minutes ago
Scott L Ferrell replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"Of all the important issues going on today, they would have to pick something this stupid. This is one of the reasons I do not take the little dears seriously. I suppose if I cross my legs at the knee, I would be considered a slut. "
15 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
21 minutes ago
Danny j pasichnyk left a comment for Milo Morris
"Thanks for accepting, Milo. We're in several groups, so thought it would be nice to connect:-)"
24 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"What kid of acid is used in these attacks?"
24 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
"What do you mean by "the baser population"?"
50 minutes ago
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service