May 2010

Views: 32

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Robin Holmström's discussion Tarzan flick as date?
"I used to live where we still had party lines. Not only would I be calling her whole house, but also two or three of her neighbor's houses as well."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"For what it's worth, God gave us the ability to figure out how to do all kinds of things that are wrong.  That we discovered the ability to do it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't "automatically wrong". To answer the…"
1 hour ago
Robin Holmström replied to Robin Holmström's discussion Tarzan flick as date?
"I was hoping she did but no. I don't even think it should matter, it's still me asking her out no matter how I do it. Wish I could've known. So there's 0 chance now? Calling her after getting a no through text probably won't…"
2 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"Sounds like you and your dad need to listen to your Johnny Cash singing about his Cadillac My view on the whole thing though is that if God gave us the ability to figure this stuff out, then it can't automatically be wrong. For a discussion…"
3 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"In that case I share your beliefs and concerns.  As I too would worry about that being, being an empty shell.  I see no way that a truly "artificial being" could possess a soul, and that is truly what worries me more than just…"
3 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Robin Holmström's discussion Tarzan flick as date?
"If she doesn't want to answer, she won't. If she wants to talk to you, she will pick up. That takes care of calling or not. Remember, a big chunk of us grew up when you would call the entire house just to speak with her. So calling her…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"I mean making life without one or the other, in a lab. I know it is already being done to an extent."
3 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"You can still start with an egg and a sperm and grow a being in a lab.  Is that what you're considering man made, or because it started as two parts (sperm and egg), is it not man made?  What constitutes "Man Made"…"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service