Roof repainted

Views: 19

Albums: Land Rover

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"Too many jokes to choose from here. BLACKED BTFO"
1 minute ago
Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Plus no one ever thinks of the beavers."
2 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
""Iran seems to be doing ok. Not great but ok, and that's because of outside forces." I disagree. The problems with Iran are due to its all-controlling tendencies; not due to international sanctions. If it wasn't so repressive on…"
4 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"TWO SCOOPS TWO HUGS TWO GENDERS TWO TERMS"
6 minutes ago
""Moderate success in some places I guess. Hussein and Gaddafi are dead. But that's neither here nor there. Iran, Libya, and Iraq show that things can revert to a conservative state. Quit listening to Marx. Plus ça…"
6 minutes ago
""The Arab Spring as well, now that I think of it. Everybody knew it would lead to more Islamic control rather than a democratic system." a) I don't think everybody knew that. b) I think you're presenting a false dichotomy:…"
7 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"A vote for Braeden is a vote for wiener equality."
11 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Iran is doing very much less OK than it was pre-revolution. Outside forces notwithstanding."
12 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service