img393

2009 5K Skyline Run 41:07

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Curtis replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Ferguson Grand Jury Decision in the group The Great Debate
"Titus; attacked with a knife in your home - by all means, shoot him.  I agree that protecting yourself and yours within your home and when confronted by an armed assailant, is cause for such measures and is justified.  Also, RE your…"
6 minutes ago
Patrick H. posted a discussion

Rowing

Hey folks. I couldn't find a thread about this when I searched for one, so here's a new query for the site. What does AoM think of rowing? I've just taken the sport up and am curious to hear if anyone else has experience, insight, or advice to share.See More
21 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"PH is just an idiot but John has a clear agenda of envy towards me and everything I represent. A terrible understanding of competitive bodybuilding and a personal vendetta against all who succeed in what they love. You try to use the steroid…"
48 minutes ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"England cares about social class, especially in the south. The rest of the UK doesn't"
49 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Brilliant. So did we."
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Whatever you want to spend your money on is fine with me. If spending the equivalent of what a nice home costs on a wristwatch makes you happy (and you can afford it) I'm happy for you. If you're buying a car you can't afford to try…"
1 hour ago
Tom Baker replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Thanks to those of you that have completed my survey, really appreciate it."
1 hour ago
Martin Grier posted a status
"Just back from Malta saw a modern take on Caravaggio https://bloggerphotography.wordpress.com/2014/11/27/caravaggio-postbox/"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service