IMG_9582 (2)

Views: 3

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Alexander updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to David F.'s discussion How does one settle one’s mind from how life worked out vs how you thought it would go?
"Oh, incidentally, all humans have what I call "Situational Disability." For instance, for most humans, when the power goes out at night, they are visually disabled if they have no candles or light sources. On the other hand, naked mole…"
46 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to David F.'s discussion How does one settle one’s mind from how life worked out vs how you thought it would go?
"David, to clarify, a person can be diagnosed with a learning disability at any age: A learning disability is any processing difference which impacts learning. I suspect the issue is that you are relying on the school system to determine if there is…"
56 minutes ago
Profile Iconlaconica_brevitas, Veofolnir, Marwan El Hassan and 16 more joined Art of Manliness
1 hour ago
David F. replied to SB's discussion What is success?
"Not relishing interaction is part of depression and a few other things.  The question leads into what hobbies do you have or thought of doing in the past? Why the Puget Sound house?  What is it about that place that made you buy…"
1 hour ago
David F. replied to SB's discussion What is success?
"A good book I have been working through is "Spontaneous Happiness" by Dr. Wiel   I see it as the workhorse who got to the top of the hill you where told to do and you did which is fantastic.  But we don't know how to…"
1 hour ago
David F. replied to David F.'s discussion How does one settle one’s mind from how life worked out vs how you thought it would go?
"Thanks. Head space seems to be the largest issue I have.  We are in a better place then most of the USA but it still feels off / not enough /  a trap ?  Not really sure the words. Perhaps it is from growing up in the 80s & 90s and…"
1 hour ago
dean roger weber replied to Nick Thomas's discussion Hello from KY!
"Hi, Nick, My name is Dean, I live in far Western Kentucky, am 63....and it's nice to meet another Kentucky guy online.....GREAT to meet you!"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service