IMG_0989

Home Boy in the back yard of New Hampshire..

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

David E. E., Ed.D. replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Point taken."
12 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Would you consider name calling the work of the man or that of the child? Hulk Childishness belligerent neanderthal"
22 minutes ago
David E. E., Ed.D. replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"I have been deliberating on that idea for some time.  It is why there are very few posts from me.  I am trying to engage in the conversation again."
26 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"You keep saying the word illegally, but I don't think you even know what you are saying anymore."
27 minutes ago
"There is a vast chasm between standing up for oneself and being belligerent.  The comments of several men on this site too quickly edge toward childishness rather than manliness. "
31 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"Honestly, to me, when you start keeping count it becomes a chore. Reading is a thing of enjoyment rather than an assignment. But then again, that is just me, some like the challenge. My only suggestion is to keep to plenty of what you enjoy, throw…"
44 minutes ago
Jake Maestas posted a discussion

50 books challenge

It's that time of year again!  All the people start planning their New Year's resolutions.  While listening to all the people talk about eating a healthier diet and going to the gym more, I started thinking of a different path.  This past year my urge to read more and more has begun to grow and consume me until all it seems that I do is read.  This year I pretty effortlessly read about 22 books during free time, and mostly easy read novels simply for entertainment.  I did some research into the…See More
53 minutes ago
Will replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
""I've whipped up this nasty little soirée... sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking witchcraft or wax on the nipples, just a…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service