My son Wyatt and I

A picture of my newborn son Wyatt and I

Views: 21

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Errol Alger on March 7, 2017 at 12:45pm
Congratulations!

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"His history is extremely one sided. He completely ignores the fact that 4.5 slave states remained in the Union, 4.5 left the Union only after the attack on Fort Sumter, the same economic warfare England had used on the American colonies the North…"
12 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think the thing about when neo-confederates pull out the "ordinary soldier didn't fight for slavery" argument is that few, if any, ever cite actual soldiers' words in support of this argument. Surely there are CSA soldier…"
18 minutes ago
Paul H replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Fasting and Intermittant Fasting
"Worth checking out Dr Rhonda Patricks episodes on The Joe Rogan Experience too. She talks about this on some of them."
19 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"You could be right. We just don't know what these folks were told when they were being recruited. Some may have been told, yes, this war is about slavery, but it's also about...Personally I think all this, is good for our country.…"
30 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Even if a monument "commemorates those that gave their lives", it is commemorating those that gave their lives in the service of a political regime whose primary goal was enslavement of blacks, regardless of how those individual soldiers…"
35 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Braeden's discussion Trump's Afghanistan Declaration in the group The Great Debate
"I think the fact that he's taking his cues from those that are fighting, is a good sign. The timing, might be to distract from all of this. Trump needs a win with those of us that are just trying to figure out what the hell he's doing, and…"
37 minutes ago
"Thanks. And that's an understandable position."
39 minutes ago
"Muir gave a good summary of where some of the memorials came from."
40 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service