IMG_0695

me in New York City this past March

Views: 27

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Hesse's discussion First date: success not optional but mandatory
"Foolproof - Have fun and let her have fun. Bond. Throw out the rules/methods. Let your bodies and your hearts decide what to do. Dump the business handshake."
1 hour ago
Mongoose replied to Hesse's discussion First date: success not optional but mandatory
"First, you need to know that dating is NOT about "winning" the other person. It's not about you doing what you can to "get" the other person. It's not about trying to get them to date you. It's CERTAINLY not about…"
1 hour ago
Henrik Stroemblad posted a discussion

Vintage Suits

I just figured we needed a thread to discuss how awesome vintage suits are.I just got lucky the other day and ordered a vintage 1950's suit from Hallaballoo... I mean Ballyhoo. It fits me perfectly, as if it was tailored for me. I plan to get the sleeves slightly adjusted when I have time to take it to a tailor, but other than that it fits perfectly. I plan to wear it with a black fedora that I have, and obviously with a dress shirt and a tie.…See More
2 hours ago
R. Max commented on Jack Bauer's status
12 hours ago
Jack Bauer posted a status
"Good grief; it was a kangaroo with a beach ball, not an insurrection. I was making fun of taking seriously such a toothless thread topic."
13 hours ago
Johnzerd1 replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Post-Mortem Symposium
"This reminds me of the old Steve Allen series  Meeting of minds .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6XPCgL8X28"
13 hours ago
Hesse posted a discussion

First date: success not optional but mandatory

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I met online. While this may sound like great news and the answer to lifelong joy, I want to make sure that this leads to a second date, and that I don't make a "death move" to end all chances of seeing her again. This is the early cultivation phase of a relationship, the kind of relationship I have been praying for , that leads to romantic love, marriage and procreation.  All of my experience with the few dating I have has been unsuccessfulSo, at this…See More
14 hours ago
Sir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"I couldn't have.Thread locked."
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service