IMG_0366

Views: 26

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
""Oh... Dry your eyes. I'm sorry for talking bad about your skinny jeans." Ahem: "And at the same time be prepared to maturely voice your opinions and have logical discussions.""
26 minutes ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"That's a good point about the average physique as well. At one time, I weighed 75 pounds more than I weigh now. I still went shirtless as I've always done. It shouldn't be a privilege to be earned by looking "acceptable" to…"
2 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"Swim shirts! I do feel for those kids and men who are very out of shape and embarrassed about it, but as far as "protecting" themselves from the sun? That's another subject that I might post about."
2 hours ago
"That's a teaching moment for that mother. If the mom doesn't approve of the men in her life going shirtless, she can still teach her daughter a 'live and let live' attitude toward it and other nonoffensive behaviors. "
2 hours ago
"Yes, and there's a bit if irony there: so many benign things are sexualized these days, yet people are very sexually repressive. "
2 hours ago
blackjack replied to Stewart M. Davenport's discussion Orwell's Rules of Writing
"thank you for posting"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service