Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

John Muir replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
"You have to review and confirm your vote before it's submitted. There's written instructions on how the machine works, and a poll worker is available to review them with you prior to your attempting to operate the machine.  I'd…"
3 minutes ago
John Muir replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"Click on the graph to enlarge it, and use a ruler or other straight edge to plumb a line from where the red and blue lines cross down to the x axis of the chart. You will see that this was 1997.5. The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (Also…"
11 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
" WaPo printed an article about and map of states which have passed Voter ID laws, and thus showed those which did not.  That's not the same things as "a guide to where you can vote illegally." "
12 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Jake R.'s discussion Opinions About Millennials Getting Married Young(er)?
15 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
"That is why I like the wheel thingy that does the selecting"
16 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Jake R.'s discussion Opinions About Millennials Getting Married Young(er)?
"That, it was.  Corrected, I stand. JB"
17 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"Titus said Ok, but what has conservatism(for lack of a better word) done? For the most part, I am with you on this. Just pulling out all funding/programs would likely spell doom for the economy on the whole. But how do we change an entire culture…"
17 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Stephen Jashub Comstock's discussion Pajama recommendations.
"I actually like that. "
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service